Jersey Owners (especially the printed ones with your name)

SharkHawk

Reaction score
For those of you who have a jersey with your name on it and got it custom made. Can't remember the model of the jersey. I think it's around $149 or so. Can you tell me the pertinent measurements on a specific shirt? Like distance across. Distance from top of neck to bottom of back. Distance from top of front collar to the bottom of the shirt. Then the distance across the sleeves, length of sleeves, and chest width?

I just want to make sure it's exactly right if I order one. Thinking about going with the grey. I saw a few of you guys wearing customized wolf grey in the Toronto pics and they looked sweet. I just can't afford to drop cash (well at all!), but I can't afford to drop that much and get the wrong size. I tried reading up on it, but Nike seemed kind of off according to some guys reviews. I'm a bigger guy with big arms and long arms and a pretty long torso, so I have to make sure it is right on the money. I typically wear an XL, but lately have had to start wearing XXL in some shirts due to the length of my torso.

Thanks for any info on the sizes (if you can do it) and any advice on where to order, etc. I'd love to get a fan jersey for my wife and some of the low end ones for my kids since they will grow out of them so fast, but I would love to get a family picture done in Hawks jerseys for my upcoming 40th birthday present. It would be cool and something I'd cherish for the rest of my life.

salukihawk12

Reaction score
My advice... go to your local sporting goods store and try on any new NIKE jersey. I had to try on a GB Packers jersey but I'm glad I did, because I had wore XL in the past, but I wore L in the Nike.

Greenhell

Reaction score
The customized jerseys are the Game jerseys. I'm a big guy with broad beefy shoulders and big arms and the XXl fits great. The Nike jerseys are a lil shorter than the Reebok jerseys. I'd go XXL if I were you.

Greenhell

Reaction score
salukihawk12":3eap898f said:
My advice... go to your local sporting goods store and try on any new NIKE jersey. I had to try on a GB Packers jersey but I'm glad I did, because I had wore XL in the past, but I wore L in the Nike.

That's funny you had to go down in size since the Nike jerseys are more form fitting and a lil more snug than the Reeboks.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
salukihawk12":3b9e1l8q said:

I had to go the opposite way rebok Large to Nike XL. The Nike Large was too tight thru the shoulders and upper chest, and I'm 5 foot 9 180lbs.

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Here are the styles. Game is MSRP of $100, Limited is $135, Elite is $250. I have a Lynch Limited in XXL. I'm 6'6" and wear a 44 long jacket. I'm about 225 lbs and the jersey is plenty big and long enough. The Wolf Grey is sweet for sure. You can also look for the Limited Impact jersey. It's all black with the Green Piping/lining around the numbers and actually has the Hawk logo on the sleeves in lieu of the Totem design like the regular ones. Not sure if you can get your name on these ones though. If you still need help I will gladly measure it for you tomorrow.

Sweet memory you'll have. Took my fam and in laws to the KC pre-season game where Russel busted loose on Chiefs. We were all decked out in our jerseys in the north end zone surrounded by a sea of Red. A KC fan was kind enough to take our fam pic. It's awesome! Good luck and let me know if I can help any further.

"The new Nike NFL jerseys come in all men’s, women’s, and children’s styles and can be fully customized with your own name! Nike’s NFL Game jersey features screen-printed numbers for a softer feel. The Nike Limited jersey is a step higher in quality, featuring tailored fit and twill numbers. Nike's Elite jersey is the closest to what the pros wear – featuring twill numbers, strategic ventilation for increased airflow, and a high-strength, stretch-resistant material."

OP
OP
SharkHawk

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Sweet. Thanks for the advice guys. I don't get out much. I am not sure who sells the new jerseys in the Provo area. I'll be on the lookout. I did go to Dicks's sporting goods, and I didn't see any NFL jerseys. Same with Sports Authority. I can't even think of another place that would sell them. I know the Reeboks were sized differently. I wore a 52 in those jerseys. I wish they had just kept the same sizing. But that's not Nikes style. :)

I think I'll go for the mid-level model once I get the cash saved up and can figure out what place sells the grays customized in my size.

taz291819

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":74z4e9og said:
salukihawk12":74z4e9og said:

I had to go the opposite way rebok Large to Nike XL. The Nike Large was too tight thru the shoulders and upper chest, and I'm 5 foot 9 180lbs.

Same with me. Wore a medium Reebok, but the medium Nike was too tight in the shoulders. Had to go with a large. And the length of a large Nike is the same as a medium Reebok.

Seattle_Stunna_MD

Reaction score
I have a few Reebok (they fit loose) and a Nike Wolf Grey. The Nike jerseys are waaaay more form fitting, but I personnally like the feeling of the Nike Jerseys.