Madden 10 Online Franchise (Who Wants In?)

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Hey Hombre, since the new update is almost out, do you have a time table as when this new franchise might start? Also, I was only able to get a few of my friends to say they may be able to be part of our franchise.......anyways, watch out for the Saints!

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Ok.....I am the only person that has played this weeks game yet and the week has been advanced for an entire week....where is everybody?

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
i dont know...i think everyone has given up which sucks since weve gone so far

Smurf

Reaction score
Part of the problem is I don't know when the week is advanced. I dont regularly make it into the franchise site, or play madden that often. Please inform us when the week is changed so we can play our games.

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
i generally make announcements in this thread when the week will be advanced

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Can we get people to play there games already...I am really starting to get frustrated with this franchise....

OP
OP
N

nategreat

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm still not able to get online and play the games. The connection I have right now is terrible, I'm hoping to get it figured out soon. It'll connect, but even so, it's so slow and laggy- not to mention it disconnects me left and right. So just keep simming my games for now- I might just have to leave the league if this keeps up. It sounds like a lot of people have kind of lost interest anyways.

YaktownHawK

Reaction score
Hey guys if anyone is still wanting to play in a league pm me for one that i run. Just started will be pretty active, alot of guys came ove from a ps2 madden league that we had going for 3 yrs and 19 seasons. This is ps3 league.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I think it may be time just to end the franchise.......sadly no one is playing their games.

FPD

Reaction score
Do you guys still need this thread stickied? If not, I'd like to unsticky it.

Thanks gang!