Harbaugh says something smart

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Harbaugh says something smart
Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:17 pm
  • "We won probably the best division in the NFL."

    I believe it is the best division in the NFL. No one is sending 2 scarier teams to the playoffs than the 2 that the NFCW are sending.
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    User avatar
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *
     
    Posts: 8404
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:29 pm
    Location: North Pole, Alaska


Re: Harbaugh says something smart
Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:44 am
  • I agree, and what is even scarier is that the Rams are getting better and better and have a shitload of upcoming draft picks too!

    NFC West is going to be BRUTAL for the next 5-10 years!
    ScarScream
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 32
    Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:37 pm


Re: Harbaugh says something smart
Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:07 am
  • I agree too. I wouldn't be surprised if the NFCW has different champions every year for the near future kind of like the NFCE has done. Gonna be fun and frustrating to watch.
    User avatar
    NorCal
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 257
    Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:10 pm


Re: Harbaugh says something smart
Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:13 pm

Re: Harbaugh says something smart
Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:33 pm
  • If Arizona manages to get a QB they'll be right up there with the Rams. Great D and they still got Fitz.
    User avatar
    JKent82
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3009
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 12:13 pm


Re: Harbaugh says something smart
Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:45 pm
  • The NFC West and NFC North are the two best divisions by DVOA, and it's really close. Definitely an achievement, especially when you consider how feisty the Rams have been.
    User avatar
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *
     
    Posts: 10994
    Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:44 am


Re: Harbaugh says something smart
Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:11 pm
  • The Rams look good on paper - Bradford and all those draft picks from the RG3 trade. They still have to pull it together and make it happen. Being good on paper don't mean jack when your ass is in the trenches, like last sunday. I'm still glad they traded RG3. I am glad that mofo is in some other division.
    WILL PHILIP RIVERS TEST RICHARD SHERMAN'S SIDE OF THE FIELD?
    http://cover32.com/seahawks/2014/09/10/ ... the-field/
    Follow me on Twitter: @George_OGorman
    User avatar
    Lords of Scythia
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1336
    Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:32 am


Re: Harbaugh says something smart
Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:04 pm
  • hate to crush the dreams.. but if reid joins arizona and brings back the offense Kolb knows.. with Floyd progressing and fitz there, and with that D.. man.. lets just say they wont be a pushover!
    User avatar
    FriscosFinest
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 202
    Joined: Tue May 29, 2012 10:46 pm


Re: Harbaugh says something smart
Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:14 pm
  • FriscosFinest wrote:hate to crush the dreams.. but if reid joins arizona and brings back the offense Kolb knows.. with Floyd progressing and fitz there, and with that D.. man.. lets just say they wont be a pushover!


    Hey your back!

    You guys must have won last week!

    Fantastic!
    Image
    User avatar
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *
     
    Posts: 9441
    Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:40 am
    Location: Granite Falls, WA


Re: Harbaugh says something smart
Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:18 pm
  • Rockhawk may have to create a NFC West forum for all the trash talk that appears to be on the horizon withing the division coming up over the next few years.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 10674
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: Harbaugh says something smart
Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:32 am
  • Tech Worlds wrote:
    FriscosFinest wrote:hate to crush the dreams.. but if reid joins arizona and brings back the offense Kolb knows.. with Floyd progressing and fitz there, and with that D.. man.. lets just say they wont be a pushover!


    Hey your back!

    You guys must have won last week!

    Fantastic!


    Hey!

    We sure did!

    Thanks!
    User avatar
    FriscosFinest
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 202
    Joined: Tue May 29, 2012 10:46 pm


Re: Harbaugh says something smart
Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:06 pm
  • JKent82 wrote:If Arizona manages to get a QB they'll be right up there with the Rams. Great D and they still got Fitz.


    I think you mean they'll be right up there with the *niners*. The Rams and Seahawks will be atop the division.
    rideaducati
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1839
    Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:18 pm


Re: Harbaugh says something smart
Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:30 pm
  • kearly wrote:The NFC West and NFC North are the two best divisions by DVOA, and it's really close. Definitely an achievement, especially when you consider how feisty the Rams have been.



    please, make it stop!!!
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    User avatar
    hawker84
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3997
    Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
    Location: Tri Cities, WA


Re: Harbaugh says something smart
Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:34 pm
  • FriscosFinest wrote:
    Tech Worlds wrote:
    FriscosFinest wrote:hate to crush the dreams.. but if reid joins arizona and brings back the offense Kolb knows.. with Floyd progressing and fitz there, and with that D.. man.. lets just say they wont be a pushover!


    Hey your back!

    You guys must have won last week!

    Fantastic!


    Hey!

    We sure did!

    Thanks!


    Don't blame ya, it's easier to troll when your team is successful :lol: ;)
    User avatar
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5228
    Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:52 pm
    Location: Battle Ground, Washington


Re: Harbaugh says something smart
Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:18 pm
  • talking divisional football is trolling? lol come on man..
    User avatar
    FriscosFinest
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 202
    Joined: Tue May 29, 2012 10:46 pm




It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:33 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]




Information