imagine this team with stephen jackson

Domseahawks

Reaction score
if we could sign him on the cheap, him and lynch would cause nightmares, i know the arguement would be we have turbin but if we could get him for just a year.. wow. he'd be our 49ers jacobs situation but we would actually take advantage of having an fomer elite power back. use turbin as a third down back, draft a reciever to replace leon, tavon austin anyone..

OP
OP
Domseahawks

Domseahawks

Reaction score
he said after the game he wants to return and he will test the market

MOCHawk

Reaction score
If we are sponging UFA's from division opponents, sign me up for Delanie Walker instead of Stephen Jackson. I think DW has a very unique skillset and would be that missing link 3rd TE we have been looking for all year. Plus he's a PITA every time we play them.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I'll pass. I don't think he really would add a lot to what we have already at this point in his career.

BWRyan

Reaction score
I've always like Jackson, but we already have our feature back in Lynch and Turbin looks to have a lot of potential. Why bother? Would rather spend FA cash on line help, or a WR.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
This dude? I'm intrigued.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 3,796

CANHawk

Reaction score
Why? So he can suck up half our available cap space and take reps away from Turbin? C'mon, don't sound like such a noob.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
I was all for drafting him out of OSU, but that was a loooong time and a lotta miles ago. He's still a fantastic blocker, but we'll continue to be young, fast, and bruising rather than old, sorta quick, and bruising.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
He is a great player, but he fills the same role as Lynch. I don't see that he adds anything over Lynch. I doubt he would want to be a backup. There are better fits for his game out there

Slick

Reaction score
If his career audition for us was our defense he failed. Never got 100 yards in a game vs. Seahawks.

djb28

Reaction score
NO! WE DONT HAVE ANY HELMETS THAT FIT HIS HEAD. Breno is already using it!

Latest posts