teams we play next season.

RealDeal

Reaction score
Here are the Seattle Seahawks 2013 opponents.

HOME — New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Minnesota and NFC West foes Arizona, San Francisco and St. Louis.

AWAY — Atlanta, Carolina, Houston, Indianapolis, the New York Giants and NFC West opponents Arizona, San Francisco and St. Louis.

TG Baraka

Reaction score
Pretty sure indy and houston are home games, while tennessee and jacksonville should be road games. 4 years ago when we played that division indy and houston were road games and I believe that they alternate home/road games every 4 years with afc match-ups

kearly

Reaction score
Damn, I was hoping Indy would be in Seattle. Oh well, I don't think Indy will be very good next year and Seattle will be even better, should be a slaughter either way. I did want to see Luck look rattled by the 12th man though.

Kinda sucks that we got both Jacksonville and Tennessee at home. Those are gimmies even on the road.

Also, I kinda call bullshit on the road slate. 4/5 of our road sched out of division currently owns a winning record, and the only exception is Carolina who finished the 2012 season with 4 straight wins. By contrast, our home schedule out of the division has just 1/5 winning teams. The saints will probably bounce back making it more like 2/5, but it would have been nice if more cupcake games had been on the road and more tough games had been at home.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Yeah, but we'll get to see Tebow in the Jacksonville game.

rideaducati

Reaction score
TG Baraka":qx9bwj4q said:
Pretty sure indy and houston are home games, while tennessee and jacksonville should be road games. 4 years ago when we played that division indy and houston were road games and I believe that they alternate home/road games every 4 years with afc match-ups

These games against the AFC are actually on an 8 year rotation. Home then away then away then home. The rotation is reversed after the first two games.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
Love the home schedule, real potential to go 8-0 again. The road schedule is a lot tougher but I don't want to look ahead to next year, I'll cross that bridge when we get there.

The Hawks get a 2nd place schedule unlike the 49ers who get a 1st place schedule. So while the Hawks play the Vikings and Giants, the 49ers got Green Bay and Washington.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Ya know I kinda like that home schedule . We got to get tough on the road .
Ps you heard it hear first we will play in the Super Bowl in the meadow lands next year .
In the snow book it!

zayden185

Reaction score
i would imagine that if we play Atlanta in the playoffs, that away game will be Sunday or Monday night game, so not an early start time

they are having divisional games at the end of the year now as well so not like it will be Atlanta in week 17 after we could be tired and all banged up

mikeak

Reaction score
Away -- Atlanta, Carolina, Houston, Indianapolis, the New York Giants

Atlanta, Houston, Indy and NY Giants matchup - huge possibility of being a MNF or SNF game which is good

Either way the league has said they will go for more afternoon games for West coast teams playing on the east coast

I think the schedule is brutal. Jacksonville and Tennesse are the only games you write down the W with ink. I wouldn't have minded some other ones like Buffalo again, Cleveland or even a playoff team like Cincinatti. Carolina has played really well down the stretch and could be a good team next year

tomahawk

Reaction score
No Chicago next year? - There must be something wrong.

Nice to see the Vikes having to come here again though.

hawksfanohio

Reaction score
I think this schedule is a big improvement from this year's schedule. I see only one potential bad weather game, and that's only if the game is played in December against the Giants. Otherwise, we play in a dome at Atlanta (who by the way IMHO will not be as near as good as last year without Tony Gonzalez who's supposed to be retiring and an aging starting running back), a dome in Indy (can't see them equaling this year's success either having to play our division), and good weather games at Carolina (who we already beat this year, and a potential tough game at Houston. All of the home games are winnable for obvious reasons. I think we will own the division next year but should have tough games at St. Louis and SF.

hawksfanohio

Reaction score
Also, hopefully the league works out a plan for the west coast teams so they don't have to play 10 am games anymore when travelling east. That's ridiculous and should've been fixed a long time ago. It seems that it only now has got the league's attention with teams bitching about it.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Preliminary research shows a distinct possibility of 8-0 at home again. And Indy is EST. Only a handful of counties in the northwest corner of Indiana are CST.

Latest posts