Starting to look like RG3 vs. Russell Wilson wildcard game

Timberhawk

Reaction score
I wanted Dallas in the Wild Card. If we get the Skins, this is where having our First team D practice our First team O could really pay off. I know it was felt that Pete doing this was "out of the box" and somewhat irregular for the NFL, but it may pay off big against the Skins if we do indeed get them in a week.

Twisted

Reaction score
at this point an RG vs Wilson is primo and nothing would be better than Luck vs Wilson in the Superbowl... :th2thumbs:

OP
OP
Fox0r

Fox0r

Reaction score
It would be awesome for us if the Cowboys can win this game. They have a TON of injuries. Miles Austin AND Dez Bryant are both hurt now, too.

VancitySeahawk

Reaction score
Timberhawk":285flyot said:
I wanted Dallas in the Wild Card. If we get the Skins, this is where having our First team D practice our First team O could really pay off. I know it was felt that Pete doing this was "out of the box" and somewhat irregular for the NFL, but it may pay off big against the Skins if we do indeed get them in a week.

Keep in mind that Pete was looking at footage of RG3 and stole some of the stuff the skins were doing with him and implemented it with Wilson.

So that could help too... makes it easier to defend when you run it too.

muxpux

Reaction score
Fox0r":1rxjldxu said:
It would be awesome for us if the Cowboys can win this game. They have a TON of injuries. Miles Austin AND Dez Bryant are both hurt now, too.

and they still come back against the "scary" redskins?!?! ZOMG!!!

kmedic

Reaction score
Skins probably run the zone read option better than anyone. However, I like our defense against that type of offense. If we key on it, prepare for it, like we did against Carolina earlier this year we should be able to contain them. I think we gotta smash RGIII in the mouth too; remember he has a gimpy knee. He needs to pay if he chooses not to slide on his runs.

They are a blitz happy defense, a reflection of their d-coordinator. Whereas Dallas is piss poor at countering the blitz I think RW and Unger make them pay. Should be a fun game.

VancitySeahawk

Reaction score
kmedic":to6jajzl said:
Skins probably run the zone read option better than anyone. However, I like our defense against that type of offense. If we key on it, prepare for it, like we did against Carolina earlier this year we should be able to contain them. I think we gotta smash RGIII in the mouth too; remember he has a gimpy knee. He needs to pay if he chooses not to slide on his runs.

They are a blitz happy defense, a reflection of their d-coordinator. Whereas Dallas is piss poor at countering the blitz I think RW and Unger make them pay. Should be a fun game.

The skins read option is a lot more complex than Carolinas.

HawkWow

Reaction score
The only thing the winner of this game is going to get is a lower draft pick.

baumer64

Reaction score
We can certainly beat either team but I'd like to play the Cowboys. They seem to be a lot more beat up right now, I think we would play better on the Cowboy turf and most of all, there are a few Cowboy fans I work with and would love to throw it in their face after the hawks destroy them in their stadium.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
At lest both of these teams are beating the crap out of eachother's playmakers, not sure how long RG3's body will hold up in the NFL at this rate.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
OK, 3:36 to go in the game and Cowpatties have the ball at their own 15 down only 3. Must be time for Romo to throw a pick and choke away another late season game.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Romo is such a goat, that scrub never fails, it is his legacy.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3en2otwu said:
OK, 3:36 to go in the game and Cowpatties have the ball at their own 15 down only 3. Must be time for Romo to throw a pick and choke away another late season game.
Two plays after I posted this ^^^. God this guy is HORRIBLE when the pressure is on.

Latest posts