Clayton still Screaming LUCK for OROY

Rainger

Reaction score
Getting sick of Clayton and his pushing of Luck.

He was on the Seahawks post game show and just cannot get off the Luck bandwagon. Keeps saying cause indy has no running game and no (he claims) D that Luck is the best.

BUT COME'ON MAN luck has his yards because of all the passes he threw, His ints are terrible, had low QBR, and many games under 50% passing. Clayton is all about the "star" getting the vote not wanting to look at the facts. Does not give credit to a 3rd rounder trys to say it is all because he is on a good team.

RW totaly out played Luck this year but will not get the love from idiots like Clayton.

pinksheets

Reaction score
The minute you have to start making a ton of excuses to explain the huge discrepancy in stats is the minute you have to admit he probably doesn't belong in the conversation.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Of course they are on Luck's jock. He owns the rookie record for wins, by virtue of winning the early game.

Russell just tied it. So it's like Luck owns it all by himself, according to the mediots.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Hawks46":ss45covy said:
Of course they are on Luck's jock. He owns the rookie record for wins, by virtue of winning the early game.

Russell just tied it. So it's like Luck owns it all by himself, according to the mediots.
Never heard of Ben Roethlisberger, have you?

This hate is making some of you kind of stupid.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Scottemojo":2pqd55st said:
Hawks46":2pqd55st said:

Never heard of Ben Roethlisberger, have you?

This hate is making some of you kind of stupid.

Naw, Ben Roethlisberger owns the record for number of Super Bowls won by rookie quarterbacks with three. I heard it on Sportscenter.

seahawks875

Reaction score
Luck has carried his team all year, if u ever watch him play and not just look at his stats, he is the real deal, Wilson is one of the top qbs in the league in my opinion and a lot better than rg3 but luck deserves ROY

SharkHawk

Reaction score
2 John Clayton facts:

1- John Clayton = Biggest Nerd in History of Universe
2- John Clayton had his own office in Seahawks headquarters. When Paul Allen bought the team, Clayton's office was taken away and he had to start doing his Seahawks reports from the parking lot of HQ after practices. He was so incensed by how he was treated he leaked a bunch of stuff about the "dysfunctional Seahawks management". When he was called on having lost his office in team headquarters he acted all huffy as if it wasn't true. He does dislike the Hawks and he knows why... and it has nothing to do with David Greene and Mystermatt.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Doesn't Clayton live in Seattle? I thought he did ... but I could be mistaken

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
seahawks875":1ktolrnd said:
Luck has carried his team all year, if u ever watch him play and not just look at his stats, he is the real deal, Wilson is one of the top qbs in the league in my opinion and a lot better than rg3 but luck deserves ROY

how? by throwing interceptions?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
SharkHawk":39nlxjkp said:
2 John Clayton facts:

1- John Clayton = Biggest Nerd in History of Universe
2- John Clayton had his own office in Seahawks headquarters. When Paul Allen bought the team, Clayton's office was taken away and he had to start doing his Seahawks reports from the parking lot of HQ after practices. He was so incensed by how he was treated he leaked a bunch of stuff about the "dysfunctional Seahawks management". When he was called on having lost his office in team headquarters he acted all huffy as if it wasn't true. He does dislike the Hawks and he knows why... and it has nothing to do with David Greene and Mystermatt.
Good stuff Shark. Didn't know any of this and it explains a lot.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Tech Worlds":1qtr9ca8 said:
seahawks875":1qtr9ca8 said:

How else could he set himself up for all those comebacks? C'mon, mate. It's elementary.

HawkWow

Reaction score
It's looking like Wilson and Griffin will have the luxury of facing off in the post. I think the winner of that game wins the award, with Luck finishing 2nd. That's my hunch.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Award will be decided before the game on Sat.
HawkWow":2h30pch8 said:
It's looking like Wilson and Griffin will have the luxury of facing off in the post. I think the winner of that game wins the award, with Luck finishing 2nd. That's my hunch.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
HawkWow":1iyqg8p5 said:
I believe it's been stated here somewhere that voting finishes before the playiffs begin.

seahawks875

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":jmpo8h73 said:
seahawks875":jmpo8h73 said:

Like I said, u should actually watch football instead for looking at stats and acting like u know football when u really don't know what ur talking about

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
seahawks875":1jm015tt said:
Tech Worlds":1jm015tt said:
seahawks875":1jm015tt said:

Like I said, u should actually watch football instead for looking at stats and acting like u know football when u really don't know what ur talking about

Ok then. Educate me. Go ahead.....I am waiting.....