leavy needs to be fired

TJH

Reaction score
zhawk":32ovpmft said:
White Devil":32ovpmft said:
It was terrible....equally.

Which is ok when that happens. But yes, there were way too many calls in general. Sometimes you have to just let the players play.

Today was not one of those days.

i think the one that negated the td was the worst one.

The one on Mccoy? It was a clear pick which is textbook PI.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Picks are run about 90% of pass plays, and called about once every two games. So how does that make it a penalty every time? Failing to see the logic there.

lukerguy

Reaction score
I thought he did an okay job. i did disagree on the fumble TD reverse though. I thought when he was contacted originally his arm wasn't moving forward and that the contact made it move forward. The call on lynch was accurate though in my estimation, it looked like the ball was outside the pylon and short.

The line judge that did the worst job was ref 101- he must have had the wrong spot on at least 3 or 4 times. The Miller one cost us.

TJH

Reaction score
SharkHawk":3r8e0ntq said:
Picks are run about 90% of pass plays, and called about once every two games. So how does that make it a penalty every time? Failing to see the logic there.

The forcefulness of the contact. Took the defender completely out of the picture instead of just rerouting him.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I thought the officiating was really good today. Not their fault both teams were playing extremely sloppy and committing lots of penalties.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I understand the OP's confusion. All the "crappy" officials look the same to me too! 8)