Redskins vs. Dallas

cesame

Reaction score
It's easy to hate on Romo

But the guy is a phenomenal QB. I really don't want to have to face him next week.

GCrow

Reaction score
Morris is carvin the 'Boys D up, but dosen't really put the fear in me. Stack 8 guys in the box and make Griffen throw it and beat Sherm, Browner and ET

BillHawks

Reaction score
I'd rather play the Cowboys on the road than the Redskins at home

GCrow

Reaction score
I just cannot see Beast Mode getting brought down by any less than 3 guys on this Redskins D.

BillHawks

Reaction score
GCrow":2huvzs97 said:
I just cannot see Beast Mode getting brought down by any less than 3 guys on this Redskins D.

Agreed, I'm not worried about anything the Redskins do defensively, but our run defense has been suspect

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
The two teams are beating each other up too...Austin is out for the Cowboys and one of the starting safeties for the Redskins got banged up too (though he came back into the game later).

chris98251

Reaction score
RG3 is hurt and it's all about the running game for them since the passing game isn't realy scary to me.

Shanahan got Elway beat up, he's getting RG3 beat up, glad Pete wants Wilson to be a run last QB and use the option and protect himself rather the designed runs that Shanahan is using.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Cris & Al were just talking about Harbaugh trying to recruit RGIII at Stanford. Apparently Harbaugh told Griffin he'd run a 2-QB system with him & Luck but Richard Sherman told Griffin it wouldn't work.

chris98251

Reaction score
Watching Morris if you put #24 on him and he had dreds you could not see the difference between him and Lynch hardly based on body types and running style, he keeps his legs wide and cuts and runs with power much like Marshawn.

The Radish

Reaction score
I hope these 2 teams just beat the crap out of each other. the more they're are hurt the better it is for us.

pinksheets

Reaction score
I want the Cowboys to pull off a miracle here. That run defense is beyond embarrassing, think it'd be our easiest path.

chris98251

Reaction score
RG3 is definatly dragging his leg some and not trying to plant on it, Dallas can't stop the run at all.

Latest posts