So who's watching the late game

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Romo is locked in right now. Cowboys have withstood the initial charge and settling down.

I honestly feel like the Cowboys are more dangerous than the Redskins. A lot more talent at the skill positions. Skins have RG3 and what else?

pinksheets

Reaction score
There's definitely one quarterback in this game I do NOT want to play on Sunday and one I think the Hawks could easily handle.

They're both Tony Romo.

toadie_uk

Reaction score
Hawks of Wolf":2r9yl4vy said:
toadie_uk":2r9yl4vy said:
Hawks of Wolf":2r9yl4vy said:
RG3 durability is going to be an issue going forward.

quote the wrong guy?

His Moblitiy is really stiff tonight

sorry quoted the wrong post, no argument with what you said... double irony

Hawkspur

Reaction score
After that last drive I bet Marshawn is hoping the Cowboys win.

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
Both teams tackleing looks bad, running game with Lynch is a must, scheme to cover receivers from Washington is vey zone oreinted also, lat underneath by back or TE could exploit that well also.

pehawk

Reaction score
Garrett is SOO dumb. Just run the ball, stupid.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
The complete key to stopping washington's run offense is gap control and setting the edge, two things that the Seahawks tend ot do well, teams don't hammer the edge on us too much.

BobcatHawk

Reaction score
Man, it looks like RG3's hurting pretty bad; many of his passes are way off, prob b/c he can't step all the way into his throws and he's limping all over the place. I know this is for a playoff berth, but I wonder if aren't risking the next few years of success for a chance this year.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Lets just call it what it is,

Both these teams are inferior to the Seahawks home or away at this point.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
The NFC East has beat their chest for years about being a physical and tough division. Neither of these teams could go toe to toe in the trenches with the Seahawks, Rams or Niners. The Cowboys are finesse, but just watching Dez run all over the place gets me a little worried.

pehawk

Reaction score
seahawk2k":2ep6vas0 said:
The NFC East has beat their chest for years about being a physical and tough division. Neither of these teams could go toe to toe in the trenches with the Seahawks, Rams or Niners. The Cowboys are finesse, but just watching Dez run all over the place gets me a little worried.

Drives me nuts. I have a few friends that are Cowboys fans. Any NFC West impressive statistic is due to "playing in the West".

seahawk2k

Reaction score
This is a pillowfight, nothing more, nothing less. Pads aren't popping, the o lines pads are too high, this isn't a physical game. RG3 looks way off tonight too.

BobcatHawk

Reaction score
pehawk":1zzwtx23 said:
seahawk2k":1zzwtx23 said:

Drives me nuts. I have a few friends that are Cowboys fans. Any NFC West impressive statistic is due to "playing in the West".

How about 27-7? I like that statistic.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
pehawk":1mcd4eam said:
seahawk2k":1mcd4eam said:

True but at the same time the NFC East has WAY better skill players.

I guess I should just say WR/TE. RBs good in NFC WEST but that's it.