leavy needs to be fired

hawkfan333

Reaction score
bill leavy needs to be fired he has an obvious grudge against the seahawks and it is complete bs i wish paul allen would quit being a chicken shit and stand up to the league and tell them he wont put up with this anymore
sorry i was wrong i thought it was leavy but either way that game was horribly called

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
hawkfan333":6s3psaer said:
bill leavy needs to be fired he has an obvious grudge against the seahawks and it is complete bs i wish paul allen would quit being a chicken shit and stand up to the league and tell them he wont put up with this anymore
Bill Leavy didn't ref the Hawks game today. :187734:

madbohem

Reaction score
I understand. I sometimes mumble incoherently about the past as well.

TJH

Reaction score
Regardless of who the ref was, I really don't see why everyone has so many problems with the officiating today. It was fine.

pinksheets

Reaction score
Throwdown":3sil5zau said:
but... Leavy... wasn't...

screw it, I'll let you cook.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Theoretically possible he had extensive plastic surgery, assumed a new identity, and was the line judge this week. Illuminati and all.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
TJH":1cu396sa said:
Regardless of who the ref was, I really don't see why everyone has so many problems with the officiating today. It was fine.

It was terrible.

SeaHawk80

Reaction score
We have nothing to complain about the reffing today, there were a ton of penalties at bad times but all were fairly good calls, both sides.

White Devil

Reaction score
It was terrible....equally.

Which is ok when that happens. But yes, there were way too many calls in general. Sometimes you have to just let the players play.

Today was not one of those days.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Jeff. Larry played for the Huskies. Bill did get bounced from an assignment last week, and Carey booted another major call today that SHOULD get him terminated. It was that bad.

JKent82

Reaction score
TJH":1obhtjm9 said:

It was horrible. On both sides. They just took forever. Had a lot of terrible spots, phantom PI's, and they were just plain annoying today.

zhawk

Reaction score
but... Leavy... wasn't...

screw it, I'll let you cook.

too funny! :th2thumbs:

mistaowen

Reaction score
TJH":spwimucr said:

You're on fire today.

TJH

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":qgc0eyq7 said:
TJH":qgc0eyq7 said:

It was terrible.

What plays were your biggest complaints? Only thing that really stuck out to me was the bad spot, but it would have been short either way.

drdiags

Reaction score
This is hilarious. So quick to gripe we cannot even get correct who our object of scorn is.

It is all good. The game was sloppy but maybe 24 penalties against both team could be a bit much. McCoy cannot complain though.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
TJH":h417pdln said:
Zebulon Dak":h417pdln said:
TJH":h417pdln said:

It was terrible.

What plays were your biggest complaints? Only thing that really stuck out to me was the bad spot, but it would have been short either way.

I hated every single penalty they called today.

zhawk

Reaction score
White Devil":3rsqkxkv said:
It was terrible....equally.

Which is ok when that happens. But yes, there were way too many calls in general. Sometimes you have to just let the players play.

Today was not one of those days.

i think the one that negated the td was the worst one.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Jeff Triplett officiated today, he did a typically poor job as he is one of the worst refs in the NFL.

Specific calls? The inconsistent interpretations of holding, offensive and defensive.