Will the media blame the GB lack of bye on the Hawks?

WWill the media blame the GB lack of bye on the Hawks?

• Yes the media will make multiple stories saying it was all because of Fail Mary

Votes: 105 89.0%
  • No They will show that GB failed to clinch the bye on their own

Votes: 13 11.0%

• Total voters

Rainger

Reaction score
I wonder how many shit stories will be written on ESPN etc blaming the GB lack of a playoff bye on the Seattle game and not on the fact they lost 5 games?? What do you think?

quadsas

Reaction score
theyy can blame refs for making a good call and not helping bout their beloved Packers

nanomoz

Reaction score
Is there any doubt?

More fuel for the boys in blue.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Piss on em. I hope they bitch about it all the way to a loss against Minni.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Absolutely no doubt at all.......Bring it, let the mediots choke on it.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Of course they will ... that's what they do ... I can't wait for Colin Cowherd ... but seriously, I don't care.
Imagine Seattle wins the SB ... will there be an (*) next to it?

Seeker

Reaction score
how dare the seahawks beat the packers in week 17.

zhawk

Reaction score
meh... who cares what they think. they don't care what I/we think.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Seattle made up for that game by beating the whiners last week. They had their chance and blew it against the Vikings today.

rjdriver

Reaction score
joeseahawks":yf8tijwk said:
Of course they will ... that's what they do ... I can't wait for Colin Cowherd ... but seriously, I don't care.
Imagine Seattle wins the SB ... will there be an (*) next to it?

Maybe it's good we didn't get the bye then. We have to go on the road for multiple games and play the wildcard game. We have zero advantage in the playoffs, we must earn it. There will be no *

Jac

Reaction score
I hope that somebody in the national media points out how disengenous that argument really is. It's absurd (as we all know) to blame something that happened in WEEK THREE (!!!) for the rest of their year. They had destiny in their own hands for the next 13 games (and, most importantly, the definitive Game #16). I hope Minnesota beats them again.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
My response would be if the Packers wanted the bye, their crap defense shouldn't have Christian Ponder put up stats that made him look like Joe Montana.

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
Jac":3l23h2r3 said:
I hope that somebody in the national media points out how disengenous that argument really is. It's absurd (as we all know) to blame something that happened in WEEK THREE (!!!) for the rest of their year. They had destiny in their own hands for the next 13 games (and, most importantly, the definitive Game #16). I hope Minnesota beats them again.
That is how it should be but I have lost all repect for the Media. They are all frauds. They dont give a damn about facts but rather manipulating all the people to their point of view. They want to control the thinking of us all. I refuse.

djb28

Reaction score
all I have heard all season long is the fail Mary. So if they haven't let it go yet they are not going to let it go in the playoffs.