Last regular season Real Rob Report

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
[youtube]UesLZL8t9F4[/youtube]

Week 17:

This show is loaded with awesome stuff. Moffitt's Words of Wisdom, Kam aka "Bam Bam" talks legal hits, Sherman discusses appeal, Hauschka breaks down kicking off after 150 points in 3 games... and of course Messin with Marshawn.

Additional: Moffitt has more dance moves; Mebane makes an appearance, and of course....Russell Wilson sighting.

dracolich81

Reaction score
Lol! @5:23, I would be mad too if my brother took my ninja turtle with Kung fu grip. I love this team!!

legend38

Reaction score
Moffit has got to be the funniest lineman I have ever came across.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Box day! Kind of a downer that this is the last game of the(regular) season. Going to miss the weekly RRR in the off season.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Based on that last bit with John Moffitt, I think he would be a better sports broadcaster than most of the guys currently on TV.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Moffitt - really like you man - but the day sports journalists start asking long winded, detailed questions is the day most sportsmen grunt and walk away from the interview. Just give a damn quote and move on.

godawg

Reaction score
Definitely a highlight of the week. Just hope we have more of these as we progress in the playoffs.

Renohawk

Reaction score
LOve it. Man, when Moffitt and Sweezy are next to each other, you can really tell the difference as Sweezy is a brick S house.

VaporHawk

Reaction score
Renohawk":1d6lpq6n said:
LOve it. Man, when Moffitt and Sweezy are next to each other, you can really tell the difference as Sweezy is a brick S house.

I noticed that too. I can see him ripping into defenders too.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
yeah Moffitt is awesome, real lol from J.R. "I don't know what you want me to say" Sweazy hahaha

Yoonhawk

Reaction score
Will I":2qx4xfbe said:
I noticed a Harley Davidson shirt in Kam's locker. Anyone know what he rides?

Yeah I noticed the same thing. Looks like a t-shirt for a dealership in the Tri-Cities. Maybe a fan sent it to him, or maybe he does ride. It's cool if he does!