Seahawks love-in on the NFL Network (includes video)

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
LINK: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-t ... s-or-49ers

Everyone talking sense apart from Warren Sapp, who has clearly just looked at the number of picks Wilson has on the road and made a judgement. He'd probably change his mind if he saw the three against St. Louis that weren't his fault, the 'hail mary' pick against Arizona in week one and the Marshawn Lynch juggle-ception against Carolina.

themunn

Reaction score
kurt warner's "bold prediction" was that 5 quarterbacks would account for 4 TDs this week (running or throwing), and specifically singled out Russell Wilson as one of them (saying he'll be the first rookie ever to account for 4 TDs in 3 straight weeks)

grizbob

Reaction score
Feel like I awoke in an alternate universe :shock: Faulk?? who'd a thunk it??!! :0190l: :ramssmall-2:

twelfman

Reaction score
grizbob":1fm3rgdi said:
Feel like I awoke in an alternate universe :shock: Faulk?? who'd a thunk it??!! :0190l: :ramssmall-2:

No kiddin

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Russel is DA MAN! He was our missing link. He's gonna break all the stereotypes and I predict, he may open the door for some other "too short" QBs.

hawker84

Reaction score
faulk's been on board for a while now... Sapp? you know it's just funny to me, how these idiots are still taking stats from the first of the season and using this to analyze our current team..
RW can't perform on the road, he throws to many pics, much lower QBR on the road, even though seattle coaches handcuffed wilson first half of season, even though 70% of those pic's can be attributed to tipped passes and recievers falling down.. sapp looks at stats and analyzes, the rest of them actually look at the team on film now and analyze and that's the difference.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
hawker84":ucsunxqa said:
you know it's just funny to me, how these idiots are still taking stats from the first of the season and using this to analyze our current team..
RW can't perform on the road, he throws to many pics, much lower QBR on the road, even though seattle coaches handcuffed wilson first half of season, even though 70% of those pic's can be attributed to tipped passes and recievers falling down.. sapp looks at stats and analyzes, the rest of them actually look at the team on film now and analyze and that's the difference.

I am happy to have everyone think that as we blast our way through the playoffs, until we shock them with a win in the Super Bowl.

Axx

Reaction score
if we somehow get home field in the playoffs we need to get Michael Irvin to raise the 12th flag man.

I think he truly is on the bandwagon now

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Wow, when Faulk's on the Seahawks' bandwagon you know it's getting crowded. Still room though Douchass Sapp. Climb on up man. There's an empty seat for you in the aisle next to me.