What are Season ticket prices

SeahawkGeoff

Reaction score
I'm think about buying season tickets for the seahawks next year Not sure how it works and was wondering what type of pricing they range from from section to section. Any info would be appreciated.

seahawks08

Reaction score
you need to place a deposit to be in the waiting list. After everyone renews their tickets next March, the allocate the rest in order of the wait list. The deposit will be credited towards the season ticket price. Every year on the waitlist, they deduct a standard amount from the deposit that won't be credited. I don't know what the deposit it these days, but I remember when I put my deposit down, it was 100 dollars and I got the first tickets after 2 years waiting and each year they took 25 dollars off from the deposit as a fee.

The prices vary from around 60 dollars and up depending on the section and the yard line. The club seats are priced anywhere from 250 and up. All of these information is available in the Seahawks website. The season ticket is for 10 home games (8 regular and 2 preseason). The preseason tickets are also the same as regular season ticket prices.

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
The upper corners are around $600 each for the season. Things go up from there.

Get a deposit in if you're serious...

OlyHawk

Reaction score
I bought my first season tickets in 1986, two rows from the top of the Kingdome. I diligently worked my way down and around every year. The Ken Behring years made it easy to improve our location every year. Still brings back nightmares, when we almost lost the Seahawks.
The only gripe I have about season tickets, is paying full price for preseason. I noticed what people are getting scalped for to see a game these days, the Season ticket route makes great sense. It doesn't hurt to find a few other fans to buy a game or two.
Good luck.

sutz

Reaction score
Just multiply the seat prices in the guide times 10. Pretty easy. :229031_shrug:

OP
OP
SeahawkGeoff

SeahawkGeoff

Reaction score
Sorry for asking. I thought you got a deal on the tickets for buying packages or season tickets my fault. thanks.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
SeahawkGeoff":3eb1vj3h said:
Sorry for asking. I thought you got a deal on the tickets for buying packages or season tickets my fault. thanks.

Yeh you get a deal. But it's only a few bucks or so each ticket. 5 bucks I think. It's really not a make or break difference.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Sorry so many here have decided to be jerks about things, my fellow Seahawks fan. I am PM'ing you with my ticket rep info. Contact him directly and he'll answer all your questions in a little more approachable manner.

The Radish

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":15upbyqp said:
Sorry so many here have decided to be jerks about things, my fellow Seahawks fan. I am PM'ing you with my ticket rep info. Contact him directly and he'll answer all your questions in a little more approachable manner.

Yes its very sad that some people here would rather be dipsticks than help a fellow poster. Just shows you the difference between the old and newer fans.

Don't be so 49erish boys and girls, aren't we all friends here? Or do you just want to be jerks for jerks sake?

:141847_bnono:

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Please.... Dude was being lazy. All he had to do was take 2 min and look around the Seahawks website for ticket information.

He wanted us to do it for him. So I gave him shit about it, looked it up FOR HIM, then gave him the link.

He could have also got a fancy little phone number like Jazzy gave him from Seahawks.com as well.

I find it funny that you les are so quick to move /merge/close threads in the guise of keeping the main forum tidy, yet permit threads like this to clutter the main forum.

Maybe I should create threads every time I want to know something instead of using Google?

bmorepunk

Reaction score
At least we can be happy with the post being appropriate with the avatar, Radish.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":37ggcub7 said:
He could have also got a fancy little phone number like Jazzy gave him from Seahawks.com as well.
Um, actually no. From me he got the personal phone number and email of the rep that I have had for nearly 10 years and a referral form me.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
BTW, your level of prick-ishness is high today, even for you.

Latest posts