Been really nice this week huh?

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
So refreshing to read the different forum topics this week without having all the trolling Ninner fans on here that we have had all year. I guess it's not as much fun to give us crap when you just got yer rear end handed to ya.

Smell the nice clean air while ya can folks. They will be back as soon as they win to crap all over our playoff chances.

Sure is nice now though.

Riley12

Reaction score
Last week was unbearable.

I had to take a break from the site. Meaning, I only stopped by a couple of times a day rather than 20 - 30 times.

This week is much nicer than that.

VaporHawk

Reaction score
This week has been great. Many fans realize they don't want their team playing us right now.

The Seahawks are all over the media and the good news about Sherman's appeal was the cherry on the top.

The old refrain "We get no respect" will need to be changed to "We seldom get respect".

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
It's obvious the Whiners fans are jealous of the team we are becoming and are obsessed with us - no other reason to spend so much time and energy on this forum.

Seeing all the hate and vitriol and lack of class on their own forum (really, wishing injuries to happen to Seahawks players?) reveals the passionate disdain they have for us -- and that's because we are a great team and only getting better. You won't see that kind of piss and vinegar spewed at Bills fans, or Dolphins fans, for example.

There are some good Whiners fans that have dropped in here - but by and large, that is one spoiled brat/cry baby fan base if I've ever seen one.

grizbob

Reaction score
Well now you've done it, you spoke the unspeakable. You know they're lurking around the corner just waiting for an excuse to make their presence known. :roll:

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Last week was definitely unbearable...I don't mind a little smack talk, but it was ridiculous. Glad those suckers are gone.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
As much as I dislike the bulk of that fan base and get frustrated with many of their post's/comments. I have to admit it adds to the satisfaction of a nice beat down. Nothing better than making idiots look like idiots.

HawkGANG

Reaction score
That game was total and utter domination, we stole their heart and soul last Sunday and sent them home minus 2 more starters on their depth chart...we did the heavy lifting now Arizona just needs to finish them off for us.

dunceface

Reaction score
bellingerga":3ei0yqv5 said:
I've been waiting for this last game for a long time, and I was so happy to shut those a-hole 9ers fans up.

x1000000000

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Let's just ban all IPs from the forum from California. Sorry, Largent & SacHawk. Sometimes you have to take one for the team.

:lol:

chris98251

Reaction score
It's being embarrased, it's taken the headlines away from them.

Now lets enjoy having the Rams in town and looking for us to continue our winning ways.

Then we can look forward to Dallas or Washington and a long list of trash talk from every fan base going forward.

godawg

Reaction score
It has been great to feed smack to all the Niner fans around here (San Luis Obispo). The best part is they have been unable to come back at me. A buddy gave me some shit about Cam's hit on Vernon Davis, but I insisted it was a clean hit and then I made sure to send him an article about the NFL's decision not to fine him. When he replied "I yield," I told him, "No, it was the Niner's that were doing the yielding. There's word the team left its manhood in Seattle." His comeback? "I think they didn't even bring it with them..." Life is good.

MrCarey

Reaction score
So damn peaceful. I love it and hope the Cardinals whoop them.