My cousin got a call from the NFL yesterday. SO LUCKY!

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • She is a make-up artist (and a great one at that). She was hired to do Michelle Beisner's make-up for the game. I guess she's the sideline reporter for tomorrow. This could be a good start to a new weekly inlet/paycheck for her if they just keep her on staff for the sideline reporters and broadcasters each week at the CLink. Who knows... maybe the Hawks will hire her on to do the Seagals makeup. She's really a true artist.

So do a solid for a tried and true Seahawk fan (she was way into the team in the Zorn/Largent days... no lie... she knew more about them than I did!) and make lots of nice twitter comments about Michelle's makeup. Maybe this will be my cuz's big break. She's earned it and deserves it. She's awesome at what she does, and even though she's a total hippy/artist that moved to Amsterdam for like 12 years to "chill out", she is still a huge Hawks fan and M's fan. She's what being a Hawks fan is all about. You don't have to be a total jock or rich loudmouth. We have the melting pot of fans and she fits right in with the rest of us. Getting to work the sideline of a game will be a pretty big deal for her, I can guarantee that. She'll appreciate it more than any other makeup artist they might have randomly hired in the Seattle area. So kudos to my cuz. Maybe next time she'll need somebody to come hold her bags of makeup and umbrella and stuff. Yeah, I'd do it for a sideline pass! :) I'm going to ask her to see if she can snap any cool closeups with her phone without getting busted. We'll see what happens. If she does, I'll post them up.
    R.I.P. Dad. I miss you. You will never be forgotten
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

• Sweet...
    Founding Father of the Bevell-Be-Gone Movement

Currently riding SHOTGUN on the Russell Wilson bandwagon.

Renton Chapter Seahawkers Booster Club
    Section 316 @ CenturyLink Field

Kuendelea Mwewe - Go Hawks
    SilkMonkey
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

• We'll be rooting for her for sure!

Congrats to her...
    "John Schneider is...half ninja assassin, half shark. This
    man does not screw around...So glad he is our GM."
    - PGunning101
    gargantual
    NET Veteran

• Very cool for her!
    Tattooedseahawk
    NET Rookie

• A relative of mine has been the camera assistant on the sidelines at homegames.
    "Are we rockin' and rollin' or what?!''

-- Seattle coach Pete Carroll, celebrating with his coaches after the Seahawks pulled off a trade with the Jets, netting running back Leon Washington on Saturday, via Seahawks.com
    MLOhawks
    NET Veteran

• that's awesome!
    Galen96
    NET Veteran

• Very cool! We'll want to hear the post-game report, of course.
    49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
    * NET Curmudgeon *

• Awesome for her Shark.
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:52 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member