This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The St. Louis Rams

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Rams fans have good reason to be excited and hold some confidence. Fisher has done a great job with them. They kind of remind me of the Hawks in their first year with Carroll in that beat some teams that many thought they wouldn't. I totally understand them visualizing a victory in the Clink and picking the win. I would do it if I was a Rams fan.

Unfortunately for them, the Hawks still have something to play for. I don't see RW allowing a let down or flat performance and frankly that is the Rams only chance.

I don't like the spread though. That is a little generous of Vegas and if I was riding any money on this game I just might be compelled to take the Rams. It's a good thing I never bet. Yeah, I could easy see a double digit victory if things are clicking, but I expect Fisher to have the Rams prepared.

AvengerRam

Reaction score
Here's to a good, injury free, game.

I'll check in after the game, win or lose.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Tailspin Hawk Fan":34ctnu75 said:
Welcome to .Net Alice! Nice to get posts from one of the "girls" ... like myself. I'll be at the Rams game this Sunday thanks to a friend of mine in the Rams Front Office .... a very kind old friend who provided me with tickets. With Jeff Fisher taking the helm ... the Rams are on the rise. Next year the NFC West is going to be even tougher!

Thank you Tailspin. Have fun at the game!

I'm looking forward to watching it, regardless of how it goes. Has been a fun season.

And I second the above post - here's to a good, injury free game.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Ram Rules..

LMAO! I have a couple of others.

"And after the Hawks score their 30th point, let's all circle jerk each other and pretend it is 1999 again"

"If Seahawk fans post anything that doesn't support a Rams victory or at least a close game on ClanRam, make sure and immediately remove their posting permissions if we lose."

Rat

Reaction score
I moved to St. Louis in May. It's amazing how little this town cares about the Rams. Even in November and December you see about 20 people wearing St. Louis Cardinals gear for every one wearing Rams gear.

RedAlice

Reaction score
My Congrats to the Seahawk fans! It was a good game, and you won.

Take your great team and go far in the playoffs. Seahawks SB win.

Looking forward to many years of great games against you.

Dreadbelch

Reaction score
Yeah, the Rams are gonna make some noise next year. They have a strong team. We might see 3 NFCW teams make the playoffs next year.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Dreadbelch":bpe781fi said:
Yeah, the Rams are gonna make some noise next year. They have a strong team. We might see 3 NFCW teams make the playoffs next year.

I would love to see that next year.

End the East Coast domination.

morgulon1

Reaction score
The Rams know how to hold our offense down. They will only get better. I welcome this. I HATE the 9ers though.