I freaking love this (new highlight vid)

JKent82

Reaction score
Good vid, song was kinda horrible but it was well synched.

Browner is indeed a beast. Easy to forget when he's not in there.

Riley12

Reaction score
That was almost a Browner highlight reel. It will be nice to have him back in a week (or two).

BWRyan

Reaction score
Geez, that play by Browner vs. CAR on the option is unbelievable. Had forgotten about that. Can't wait to get him back.

Subzero717

Reaction score
In now way shape or form saying Browner is better than Sherman. Im saying he is as valuable in a different way. Call me crazy but I believe he is nastiest and most physical pkayer on our team.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
Video, GREAT!!!

Song, not so great.

After watching that video, I will not be one bit surprised if we hang a 50 burger on every team we see from this day forward.

So many awesome plays this year, it's hard to remember them more than a game or two ago.

GO HAWKS!!!

Hawkfan509

Reaction score
Sorry. Had to quit after about 30 seconds. The music made me want to jab sharp objects into my ears. Go Hawks!

The Radish

Reaction score
Hawkfan509":v7hbjuj3 said:
Sorry. Had to quit after about 30 seconds. The music made me want to jab sharp objects into my ears. Go Hawks!

No one mentioned volume controls to you?

:roll:

bryantology79

Reaction score
made me want to rewatch the dallas game. the other day my cousin in law, a diehard cowgirl fan was talking about how seattle is a dirty team as we were watching highlights of the niner game. i was just laughing cause it reminded me of how we bitchslapped them repeatedly earlier this season. then he proceeded to hate on how pc acts on the sideline and how garrett the princeton grad is way more classier. i love that my team is so hated.

kearly

Reaction score
Didn't mind the song, I give credit for not just using hip hop like 99% of other videos do. I love rap songs in football videos but I am just fine with a change of pace.

Great video. Really liked the editing and choices. My only suggestion would have been to include the Eric Berry flip from preseason week 3. That was one of the coolest plays in Seahawks history for me personally.

Arroll picks performance over pay OS25JGPM x large

Latest posts