For any Doubters about Sundays game.

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
For any Doubters about Sundays game.
Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:58 am
  • Nice writeup on Sundays game.

"We understand we have a great, great home-field advantage here at Clink," fullback Michael Robinson said. "And the only way we even give ourselves the possibility of playing home games is if we win this game.

"So we can't control what happens in the other games, but we sure can control how we play against St. Louis, and we're going to attack it. We're going to go out there and play like everything is on the line."

http://seattletimes.com/html/seahawks/2 ... obinsource

R.I.P. Brother Les, I'll always know you as Pithy Radish.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Re: For any Doubters about Sundays game.
Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:02 am
  • Yeah, a home playoff game would be nice. There's still a remote possibility, and Robinson has the tright attitude. Can't worry about things going on in other stadiums. Just take care of business.
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77

Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:28 am
  • This team has come way too far to overlook anyone, it's not how they are built, plain and simple.
    60 percent of the time..........it works........every time
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:29 am
  • How would they overlook the rams? It's clear theyre treating this like a playoff game. Theyre going to come out of the tunnell foaming from the mouth. except for Wilson. he'll be chill

edited by radish for language
    Pstark3
    NET Veteran

Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:32 am
  • Exactly, the Rams are much improved, a divisional rival who beat us early in the year etc. Plus, the shot at an 8-0 home record, and momentum into the playoffs is extremely important. This team has a huge chip and it's obvious. They feel like nobody can beat them, and that's how you win a title. Look at the Giants last year, they got hot when it mattered and knocked the snot out of everyone from game 15 thru to the superbowl title.
    60 percent of the time..........it works........every time
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:44 am
  • Who's doubting that there is a game on Sunday?
    bmorepunk
    NET Veteran

Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:16 am
  • Thanks Largent80 for the greetings in the other thread. I'm new to the forum as a member but I've been reading it for awhile. I too have been a Seahawks fan for a long time as I have gathered you have. I graduated from high school the year of the Seahawks inception and have been a fan since then.

There have been few teams over the years that have earned my full confidence, but this one has! I'm letting go of the doubt. You can't believe how great that makes me feel!

Go Hawks!
    birdman5
    NET Rookie

Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:51 am
  • birdman5 wrote:Thanks Largent80 for the greetings in the other thread. I'm new to the forum as a member but I've been reading it for awhile. I too have been a Seahawks fan for a long time as I have gathered you have. I graduated from high school the year of the Seahawks inception and have been a fan since then.

There have been few teams over the years that have earned my full confidence, but this one has! I'm letting go of the doubt. You can't believe how great that makes me feel!

Go Hawks!

:13: Amen! And welcome!
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:21 pm
  • birdman5 wrote:Thanks Largent80 for the greetings in the other thread. I'm new to the forum as a member but I've been reading it for awhile. I too have been a Seahawks fan for a long time as I have gathered you have. I graduated from high school the year of the Seahawks inception and have been a fan since then.

Go Hawks!

Welcome to the board and lets have fun the rest of this season !!!!! :thirishdrinkers:

R.I.P. Brother Les, I'll always know you as Pithy Radish.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:48 pm
  • Russ has the , one game at a time hypnotism working well and we won't be losing those games we shoulda won anymore
    They won't be coming out flat against the lambs
    Lambs haven't been paying attention if they think they have a shot
    The hawks are going to cap this month long run off with record breaking score totals that will last for years, how's that for optomism
    twelfman
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:52 pm
  • I get the feeling we have a Ken Norton, George Foreman fight coming out in the first quarter with both teams seeing who goes to the ropes first. Fisher has seen how we have jumped on teams the last few weeks and set the tone. Two ways to combat that, play ultra conservitive and wait till we make a mistake or come out trying to hit harder first. At home the conservitive approach may work with a freindly fan base, don't see it working here.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:09 pm

Go Hawks!

Welcome. The franchise played their first season the year after I graduated H.S ('75) so we're in the same age boat (old LOL). The last 5 weeks have been a helluva ride haven't they?
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:50 pm
  • hawksfansinceday1 wrote:
    birdman5 wrote:Thanks Largent80 for the greetings in the other thread. I'm new to the forum as a member but I've been reading it for awhile. I too have been a Seahawks fan for a long time as I have gathered you have. I graduated from high school the year of the Seahawks inception and have been a fan since then.

Go Hawks!

Welcome. The franchise played their first season the year after I graduated H.S ('75) so we're in the same age boat (old LOL). The last 5 weeks have been a helluva ride haven't they?

That it has! It's awesome and I'm going to take it all in. I've even thought about how I'll react when they win it all.
    birdman5
    NET Rookie

Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:55 pm
  • Visualize it. Live it.
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:20 pm
  • well.... we came close. too bad Arizona couldn't hold up their end. :49ersmall:
    I don't know why I bother... no one cares what I think.
    zhawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:43 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information