For any Doubters about Sundays game.

Largent80

Reaction score
Nice writeup on Sundays game.

"We understand we have a great, great home-field advantage here at Clink," fullback Michael Robinson said. "And the only way we even give ourselves the possibility of playing home games is if we win this game.

"So we can't control what happens in the other games, but we sure can control how we play against St. Louis, and we're going to attack it. We're going to go out there and play like everything is on the line."

http://seattletimes.com/html/seahawks/2 ... obinsource

sutz

Reaction score
Yeah, a home playoff game would be nice. There's still a remote possibility, and Robinson has the tright attitude. Can't worry about things going on in other stadiums. Just take care of business.

Pstark3

Reaction score
How would they overlook the rams? It's clear theyre treating this like a playoff game. Theyre going to come out of the tunnell foaming from the mouth. except for Wilson. he'll be chill

edited by radish for language

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Exactly, the Rams are much improved, a divisional rival who beat us early in the year etc. Plus, the shot at an 8-0 home record, and momentum into the playoffs is extremely important. This team has a huge chip and it's obvious. They feel like nobody can beat them, and that's how you win a title. Look at the Giants last year, they got hot when it mattered and knocked the snot out of everyone from game 15 thru to the superbowl title.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Who's doubting that there is a game on Sunday?

birdman5

Reaction score
Thanks Largent80 for the greetings in the other thread. I'm new to the forum as a member but I've been reading it for awhile. I too have been a Seahawks fan for a long time as I have gathered you have. I graduated from high school the year of the Seahawks inception and have been a fan since then.

There have been few teams over the years that have earned my full confidence, but this one has! I'm letting go of the doubt. You can't believe how great that makes me feel!

Go Hawks!

dunceface

Reaction score
birdman5":265v6td0 said:
Thanks Largent80 for the greetings in the other thread. I'm new to the forum as a member but I've been reading it for awhile. I too have been a Seahawks fan for a long time as I have gathered you have. I graduated from high school the year of the Seahawks inception and have been a fan since then.

There have been few teams over the years that have earned my full confidence, but this one has! I'm letting go of the doubt. You can't believe how great that makes me feel!

Go Hawks!

:13: Amen! And welcome!

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
birdman5":lnwy00n9 said:

Go Hawks!

Welcome to the board and lets have fun the rest of this season !!!!! :thirishdrinkers:

twelfman

Reaction score
Russ has the , one game at a time hypnotism working well and we won't be losing those games we shoulda won anymore
They won't be coming out flat against the lambs
Lambs haven't been paying attention if they think they have a shot
The hawks are going to cap this month long run off with record breaking score totals that will last for years, how's that for optomism

chris98251

Reaction score
I get the feeling we have a Ken Norton, George Foreman fight coming out in the first quarter with both teams seeing who goes to the ropes first. Fisher has seen how we have jumped on teams the last few weeks and set the tone. Two ways to combat that, play ultra conservitive and wait till we make a mistake or come out trying to hit harder first. At home the conservitive approach may work with a freindly fan base, don't see it working here.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
birdman5":3cgp0wmq said:

Go Hawks!
Welcome. The franchise played their first season the year after I graduated H.S ('75) so we're in the same age boat (old LOL). The last 5 weeks have been a helluva ride haven't they?

birdman5

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1u1nzrnc said:
birdman5":1u1nzrnc said:

Go Hawks!
Welcome. The franchise played their first season the year after I graduated H.S ('75) so we're in the same age boat (old LOL). The last 5 weeks have been a helluva ride haven't they?

That it has! It's awesome and I'm going to take it all in. I've even thought about how I'll react when they win it all.

zhawk

Reaction score
well.... we came close. too bad Arizona couldn't hold up their end. :49ersmall: