Russell Wilson's eyes

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Russell Wilson's eyes
Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:30 am
  • I am not nervous about our team in the post-season. If you ever get a look at Wilson's eyes, they are focused. There is no way these games are too big for him. We are five wins from the Lombardi
    Aristotle22
    NET Starter

Re: Russell Wilson's eyes
Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:43 am
  • Look into my avatar. They are ice cold.............................and dreamy
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:18 pm
  • I just wish he led our defense too.
    Pstark3
    NET Veteran

Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:46 pm
  • Hmm. could be a song. Russell Wilson Eyes.
    djb28
    NET Veteran

Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:54 pm
  • They are just like Joe Montana's.

Joe Cool
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:15 pm
  • I've seen those eyes before.... Image

This aint going to end pretty for you....
    brimsalabim
    NET Veteran

Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:22 pm
  • brimsalabim wrote:I've seen those eyes before.... Image

This aint going to end pretty for you....

:th2thumbs:
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:55 pm
  • dunceface wrote:Look into my avatar. They are ice cold.............................and dreamy

:lol:
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:07 pm
  • I gaze into Russell Wilson's eyes and I see something as yet undefined on the autism spectrum disorder.

Something savant-like.

Something to both fear and revere.
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:27 pm
  • bestfightstory wrote:I gaze into Russell Wilson's eyes and I see something as yet undefined on the autism spectrum disorder.

Something savant-like.

Something to both fear and revere.

Did you just refer to our man Wilson as "savant-like"? :-)
    #NEXTMANUP
    Evil_Shenanigans
    NET Veteran

Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:02 pm
  • One time I was skiing the Swiss Alps, Gstaad Palace. The conditions at the base of the resort were pretty brutal, snowing sideways, foggy but I had to give it a go. So I get on the chairlift, the thing is swaying to and fro, it's cold as hell.

About halfway up the conditions change, the wind dies down, the snow stops. I think to myself, I am going to get some good runs in for sure.

Anyway, I get off the lift turn around and look down the mountain and just then the sky opens up, the clouds part and the sun breaks through. The far off, massive peaks are visible, the new fallen snow, and down below the fog is still there. On top of the world. If you could picture what heaven looks like, this was it.
    Normally, I am not a big "wow look at that" type, but this was one thing I will never forget. I saw colors that day that I could not describe, and that I thought solemnly that I would never see it again.

Then I looked into Russell Wilson's eyes.
    "it'd be a newborn deer" - pehawk
    Hawk Strap
    * Handsome *

Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:08 pm
  • Hawk Strap wrote:One time I was skiing the Swiss Alps, Gstaad Palace. The conditions at the base of the resort were pretty brutal, snowing sideways, foggy but I had to give it a go. So I get on the chairlift, the thing is swaying to and fro, it's cold as hell.

About halfway up the conditions change, the wind dies down, the snow stops. I think to myself, I am going to get some good runs in for sure.

Anyway, I get off the lift turn around and look down the mountain and just then the sky opens up, the clouds part and the sun breaks through. The far off, massive peaks are visible, the new fallen snow, and down below the fog is still there. On top of the world. If you could picture what heaven looks like, this was it.
    Normally, I am not a big "wow look at that" type, but this was one thing I will never forget. I saw colors that day that I could not describe, and that I thought solemnly that I would never see it again.

You frickin corn ball!
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:02 pm
  • Hawk Strap wrote:One time I was skiing the Swiss Alps, Gstaad Palace. The conditions at the base of the resort were pretty brutal, snowing sideways, foggy but I had to give it a go. So I get on the chairlift, the thing is swaying to and fro, it's cold as hell.

Accurate.
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:47 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information