Russell Wilson is NOT Week 16 Rookie of the Week

Donk70

Reaction score
I guess the fan vote weighs heavy in the decision.

dunceface

Reaction score
<---Does Russell look like he's worried about not winning that title for week 16???

Exittium

Reaction score
I think RG3 is just another "overrated", "overhyped" and "overplayed" Tim Tebow, and next year all the defenses in the league will catch on and he won't be able to run as much, He'll get stuck throwing and imo his throws are already just awful... I am seriously tired that Wilson doesn't get the credit he deserves. On a plus side IF we do have to play them they're screwed they have NO defense and rest a lot of stuff heavily on his running..

warden

Reaction score
I no longer care about the rookie of the week award.

It has no substance to it

hannibalking

Reaction score
Galen96":p4b3ra8a said:
I actually kinda liked RGIII before the season started... even liked him through his first 2-3 games... now I can't stand him.... every time I hear his name it's nearly on par with hearing pittsburgh or harbaugh. Congrats RGIII... your fans have made you into the new Tebow... I can't help but hope you are the next Jamarcus Russell.

You hate RG3 and wish negativity towards him because of the media? That's a little harsh, isn't it?

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
Kam knocking out RG-III with a legal big hit would be neat to see.......
Plus a head to head rookie QB battle would show which QB is best and change some ROY voters minds?

HawkGA

Reaction score
RW isn't winning ROY people. Best get used to it now. I'm sure a super bowl mvp would mean more anyway.

garydrake425

Reaction score
We will not see voting go are way unless we win the SB and then maybe, just maybe. I bet you that if u switched stats RG3 :crutches: woulda still won. The only thing i like about the NFL is the Seahawks, the rest of them can eat sh*t. Everybody knows who should be winning these votes, even the players and i hope they show it in the rest of these games. DangeRuss just got a lil more Dangerous.

Donk70

Reaction score
They can have all the Rookie of the weeks they want. I want the Lombardi.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
HawkGA":16kd5etj said:
RW isn't winning ROY people. Best get used to it now. I'm sure a super bowl mvp would mean more anyway.
This. We're setting ourselves up for disappointment and anger if we expect any kind of recognition awards. Win the Super Bowl, and they are all meaningless anyway.

BTW, I think I'd prefer to play Dallas, but only because the flight is shorter, the stadium is indoors, and the turf is turf.

HawkGA

Reaction score
I would like to see the matchup with rg3, but I agree that playing in dallas would be better. Better conditions, central time zone, etc. That said, the hawks could get a late game hopefully making the easern time zone thing less important.

HawkGA

Reaction score
I would like to see the matchup with rg3, but I agree that playing in dallas would be better. Better conditions, central time zone, etc. That said, the hawks could get a late game hopefully making the easern time zone thing less important.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
hannibalking":3pl5ab3t said:
Galen96":3pl5ab3t said:
I actually kinda liked RGIII before the season started... even liked him through his first 2-3 games... now I can't stand him.... every time I hear his name it's nearly on par with hearing pittsburgh or harbaugh. Congrats RGIII... your fans have made you into the new Tebow... I can't help but hope you are the next Jamarcus Russell.

You hate RG3 and wish negativity towards him because of the media? That's a little harsh, isn't it?

Easy there. Your the one who wrote hate!

Nothing at all against RG but he can't control the national media blathering on about him. Just like we can't control what they write (or don't) about our favorite son. Wilson seems to me at least to be above this anyways. We have bigger fish to fry!

12thManHawkFan

Reaction score
I kind of think we would almost definitely get an early game just to favor the Redskins a little more.

Starrman44

Reaction score
As fans we always want to see a well deserving player from our team win an award and get recognized. Last week the thing that got Kap the award was quality of opponent, supposedly. This week, Russell should have definitely gotten it, IMO.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Awards are stupid, but they'd be less stupid if they went to the right people.

- Ron Swanson

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
HawkGA":3bn9mnd2 said:

And the Seahawks aren't going to the playoffs, and the Seahawks aren't beating the Packers, and the Seahawks aren't beating the Patriots, and the Seahawks aren't beating the Bears, and the Seahawks aren't beating the 49ers, and Richard Sherman isn't winning his appeal...

This seems to be a year of upsets. Who knows how far that'll go?

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
12thManHawkFan":om5tuy3j said:
I kind of think we would almost definitely get an early game just to favor the Redskins a little more.

Hummmmm....so I hear you saying that the folk in the NFL headquarters favor the Skins enough to make us play at 10 am EST because they know that it puts us at a disadvantage? It's all about money.....isn't it?