11-5

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
My games were off but I did have the Hawks at 10-6 and tied for first in the division. Will be happy to be wrong and see our guys finish 11-5. :D I also had the Hawks finishing strong by winning the last 4. Looks like it well might be the last 5 instead.

1 Sun, Sep 9 @ Arizona Cardinals Win
2 Sun, Sep 16 vs Dallas Cowboys Loss
3 Mon, Sep 24 vs Green Bay Packers Loss
4 Sun, Sep 30 @ St. Louis Rams Win
5 Sun, Oct 7 @ Carolina Panthers Win
6 Sun, Oct 14 vs New England Patriots Loss
7 Thu, Oct 18 @ San Francisco 49ers Loss
8 Sun, Oct 28 @ Detroit Lions Loss
9 Sun, Nov 4 vs Minnesota Vikings Win
10 Sun, Nov 11 vs New York Jets Win
11 Bye
12 Sun, Nov 25 @ Miami Dolphins Win
13 Sun, Dec 2 @ Chicago Bears Loss
14 Sun, Dec 9 vs Arizona Cardinals Win
15 Sun, Dec 16 @ Buffalo Bills Win
16 Sun, Dec 23 vs San Francisco 49ers Win
17 Sun, Dec 30 vs St. Louis Rams Win

FINAL RECORD: 10-6
PLACE IN DIVISION: Tied 1st

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
wish We had the old prediction thread. I picked 11-5 but I cant remember what games I had.

drdiags

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":3v4ty5dq said:
wish We had the old prediction thread. I picked 11-5 but I cant remember what games I had.

Guess you missed the link I provided earlier or just skipped over it. Here are your picks from the summer

Code:
1 Sun, Sep 9 @ Arizona Cardinals -W
2 Sun, Sep 16 vs Dallas Cowboys - W
3 Mon, Sep 24 vs Green Bay Packers -L
4 Sun, Sep 30 @ St. Louis Rams -W
5 Sun, Oct 7 @ Carolina Panthers -L
6 Sun, Oct 14 vs New England Patriots -L
7 Thu, Oct 18 @ San Francisco 49ers-L
8 Sun, Oct 28 @ Detroit Lions -W
9 Sun, Nov 4 vs Minnesota Vikings- W
10 Sun, Nov 11 vs New York Jets - W
11 Bye
12 Sun, Nov 25 @ Miami Dolphins - W
13 Sun, Dec 2 @ Chicago Bears - L
14 Sun, Dec 9 vs Arizona Cardinals- W
15 Sun, Dec 16 @ Buffalo Bills - W
16 Sun, Dec 23 vs San Francisco 49ers- W
17 Sun, Dec 30 vs St. Louis Rams- W

FINAL RECORD: 11-5
PLACE IN DIVISION:First

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
ProckHawks":218snj8z said:
Not to knock on the 2005 Seahawk team. But if they played the schedule we played this year. I don't think they win 13. They most likely win 11 or 12. The NFC west was at the lowest of lows back then. The Rams were still somewhat good with Bulger Holt and Bruce. The Cards were worse then they are now. The Niners were coming off the Garcia and Owens hangover and had no furture in sight. We almost lost to the Niners at the stick and barely beat the Rams. We played the AFC south. All of those teams but the Colts were bad. The Colts rested their starters. The NFC East was tougher back then and the two hardest teams in that divison played us at home. That 13-3 record as fluffed a bit. I really think this is the best Seahawk team ever.
With this guy. If the rest of the division were in shambles like the NFC west was in 05, we'd likely be 13-2 right now. Although the Hawks in 05 sat out vs the hapless Packers that year in the last game having the #1 seed clinched already so they could have been 14-2.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
I'll disagree on the Colts game. They started Manning and the story all week was that they were playing for Tony, since his son had taken his life. Then we had something like a 14-0 lead before the second quarter and the Colts gave up and went to Sorgi. They realized they were going to get smoked and it wasn't worth getting anybody hurt. It wasn't the typical "nobody showed up" type of game. They came to play, and realized it wasn't their day. That's my feeling, because they sure seemed to be trying at the first, but the Hawks were dominating them.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
SharkHawk":1llyqlg0 said:
I'll disagree on the Colts game. They started Manning and the story all week was that they were playing for Tony, since his son had taken his life. Then we had something like a 14-0 lead before the second quarter and the Colts gave up and went to Sorgi. They realized they were going to get smoked and it wasn't worth getting anybody hurt. It wasn't the typical "nobody showed up" type of game. They came to play, and realized it wasn't their day. That's my feeling, because they sure seemed to be trying at the first, but the Hawks were dominating them.
That's my memory of the game too.

Veilside

Reaction score
It looks like Bakergirl was the only one who predicted 11-5 and the wildcard. Seems the most likliest scenario.