Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: For any Doubters about Sundays game.
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:58 am 
NET Ring Of Honor

Nice writeup on Sundays game.

"We understand we have a great, great home-field advantage here at Clink," fullback Michael Robinson said. "And the only way we even give ourselves the possibility of playing home games is if we win this game.

"So we can't control what happens in the other games, but we sure can control how we play against St. Louis, and we're going to attack it. We're going to go out there and play like everything is on the line."

http://seattletimes.com/html/seahawks/2 ... obinsource

Post subject: Re: For any Doubters about Sundays game.
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:02 am 
USMC 1970-77

Yeah, a home playoff game would be nice. There's still a remote possibility, and Robinson has the tright attitude. Can't worry about things going on in other stadiums. Just take care of business.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS

Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:28 am 
NET Veteran

This team has come way too far to overlook anyone, it's not how they are built, plain and simple.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:29 am 
NET Veteran

How would they overlook the rams? It's clear theyre treating this like a playoff game. Theyre going to come out of the tunnell foaming from the mouth. except for Wilson. he'll be chill

edited by radish for language

Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:32 am 
NET Veteran

Exactly, the Rams are much improved, a divisional rival who beat us early in the year etc. Plus, the shot at an 8-0 home record, and momentum into the playoffs is extremely important. This team has a huge chip and it's obvious. They feel like nobody can beat them, and that's how you win a title. Look at the Giants last year, they got hot when it mattered and knocked the snot out of everyone from game 15 thru to the superbowl title.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:44 am 
NET Starter

Who's doubting that there is a game on Sunday?

Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:16 am 
NET Rookie

Thanks Largent80 for the greetings in the other thread. I'm new to the forum as a member but I've been reading it for awhile. I too have been a Seahawks fan for a long time as I have gathered you have. I graduated from high school the year of the Seahawks inception and have been a fan since then.

There have been few teams over the years that have earned my full confidence, but this one has! I'm letting go of the doubt. You can't believe how great that makes me feel!

Go Hawks!

Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:51 am 
NET Veteran

birdman5 wrote:
Thanks Largent80 for the greetings in the other thread. I'm new to the forum as a member but I've been reading it for awhile. I too have been a Seahawks fan for a long time as I have gathered you have. I graduated from high school the year of the Seahawks inception and have been a fan since then.

There have been few teams over the years that have earned my full confidence, but this one has! I'm letting go of the doubt. You can't believe how great that makes me feel!

Go Hawks!

:13: Amen! And welcome!

Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:21 pm 
NET Ring Of Honor

birdman5 wrote:

Go Hawks!

Welcome to the board and lets have fun the rest of this season !!!!! :thirishdrinkers:

Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:48 pm 
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*

Russ has the , one game at a time hypnotism working well and we won't be losing those games we shoulda won anymore
They won't be coming out flat against the lambs
Lambs haven't been paying attention if they think they have a shot
The hawks are going to cap this month long run off with record breaking score totals that will last for years, how's that for optomism

Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:52 pm 
NET Veteran

I get the feeling we have a Ken Norton, George Foreman fight coming out in the first quarter with both teams seeing who goes to the ropes first. Fisher has seen how we have jumped on teams the last few weeks and set the tone. Two ways to combat that, play ultra conservitive and wait till we make a mistake or come out trying to hit harder first. At home the conservitive approach may work with a freindly fan base, don't see it working here.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
Used to be an Alumni till they pulled a USC on me...
.Net official Clueless, Dumbass, Douche, Simpleton, CensoredTard , Idiot, member of the 38 club.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:09 pm 
NET Pro Bowler

birdman5 wrote:

Go Hawks!

Welcome. The franchise played their first season the year after I graduated H.S ('75) so we're in the same age boat (old LOL). The last 5 weeks have been a helluva ride haven't they?

To the barren lands

Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:50 pm 
NET Rookie

hawksfansinceday1 wrote:
birdman5 wrote:

Go Hawks!

Welcome. The franchise played their first season the year after I graduated H.S ('75) so we're in the same age boat (old LOL). The last 5 weeks have been a helluva ride haven't they?

That it has! It's awesome and I'm going to take it all in. I've even thought about how I'll react when they win it all.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:55 pm 
NET Veteran

Visualize it. Live it.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:20 pm 
NET Starter

well.... we came close. too bad Arizona couldn't hold up their end. :49ersmall:

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]