Seahawks: Relentless

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Seahawks: Relentless
Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:05 pm

Re: Seahawks: Relentless
Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:22 pm
  • Yes indeed.
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:41 pm
  • "Paul Allen gave us the chance to do it the way we wanted to do it, to see what would happen, and develop who we were at SC," he said. "I've never felt like guys trust that way of doing it (in the NFL) like this place does."

That is why he is succeeding. He's thinking outside the box, the next guy in a long line of guys like Bill Walsh, who forge the game into their game and win a few before the rest of the copycat league figures it out.
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:27 am
  • I never doubted Coach Carroll and his approach it takes time to get the type of players u want on this roster and he has a keen eye for talent our front office is special like that. The relentless drive comes from the players believing in the system as well as the coach.
    bighawk
    NET Veteran

Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:56 am
  • I remember when we appointed him. I was really excited. There were a few that weren't too happy about it but I was stoked. I live in LA and I saw how he won at USC. I hope he brings a title our way. That would be the icing on the cake.
    rastahawk
    * Just Chillin' *

Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:37 am
  • This just confirms my opinion of Pete. He is not only focused on winning but he is changing young men's lives as well. Bravo sir. Bravo! :snack: :th2thumbs:
    I don't know why I bother... no one cares what I think.
    zhawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:39 am
  • I was driving a rental car on the way to the airport in STL when their local radio had the news about Mora getting fired.

By the time I was sitting at the Cuervo bar in the airport the news of PC being hired was being reported. I had 3 doubles and Bud chasers as I laughed in joy and the folks sitting at the bar with me thought I was crazy.

All I could think about was his knowledge of the talent in college and high school at the time, even the players he was just planning on recruiting and having the power to make those choices.

He did not disappoint.

Tate
    Unger
    Kam
    Earl
    Sherm
    Thurmond
    Moffit
    Wilson
    Wagner
    McCoy
    Turbin
    Sweezy
    Irvin
    Baldwin*
    Wright
    Malcolm

All came via rookie process

Browner
    Clem
    MikeRob
    Lynch
    Breno
    McQuistan
    Miller
    Branch
    Leon
    Rice
    Flynn

All were picked up

That makes up most of the Seahawks starting roster in some way or another. That is just incredible.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:05 pm
  • loafoftatupu wrote:I was driving a rental car on the way to the airport in STL when their local radio had the news about Mora getting fired.

By the time I was sitting at the Cuervo bar in the airport the news of PC being hired was being reported. I had 3 doubles and Bud chasers as I laughed in joy and the folks sitting at the bar with me thought I was crazy.

All I could think about was his knowledge of the talent in college and high school at the time, even the players he was just planning on recruiting and having the power to make those choices.

He did not disappoint.

Tate
    Unger
    Kam
    Earl
    Sherm
    Thurmond
    Moffit
    Wilson
    Wagner
    McCoy
    Turbin
    Sweezy
    Irvin
    Baldwin*
    Wright
    Malcolm

All came via rookie process

Browner
    Clem
    MikeRob
    Lynch
    Breno
    McQuistan
    Miller
    Branch
    Leon
    Rice
    Flynn

All were picked up

That makes up most of the Seahawks starting roster in some way or another. That is just incredible.

Amen to that. The work this FO has done is nothing short of miraculous.
    Giblien
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:11 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information