Funny Hawks Jersey Story

Starrman44

Reaction score
My wife would want me to return it. It would remind her of her mistake every time I wore it. Return it and get he proper one.

twelfman

Reaction score
Definitely keep it, you wouldn't want her to feel like what she gets you isn't good enough
Where did she find this
I really like it
Thanxx btw FINALLY a uni thread I actually enjoyed

CANHawk

Reaction score
Screw that. Chicks exchange EVERYTHING. What you should do is exchange that shit for the right one then dump her for not knowing what a REAL Hawks jersey looks like in the first place.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Sorry to break it to you, but Browner jerseys don't exist unless you custom make one.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
There is nothing funny about this. Do you not read all the Uniform Threads on .NET.

First off, why are you even sharing your time with a woman who googles "seahawks browner jersey" and just assumes to buy the correct one.
This is BRANDON BROWNER!!!

You know what, never mind, it is your fault. Did Ralphie just want a BB gun, any thing. Hell, no, he looked the department store Santa in the eye and proclaimed "I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!"

If you can not let a woman know what you want, maybe you should let her go and date a Canadian. Canadians know how to treat a lady.

But by all means, wear that pathetic rag around and proclaim yourself a "fan" sir. We mock you when you are not looking. Your uncle is also your dad. :stirthepot:

Blitzfan

Reaction score
Keep it. It was a gift. Even if it's a knock off it's still cool. Just save some dough and buy the one you really want and hang the gift up on the wall.

That's my advice too. Unless when you get it the quality is utter crap, you have to keep it. You can't put a price on the effort she made to know what you wanted and to find it.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Blitzfan":5u2qldye said:
Keep it. It was a gift. Even if it's a knock off it's still cool. Just save some dough and buy the one you really want and hang the gift up on the wall.

That's my advice too. Unless when you get it the quality is utter crap, you have to keep it. You can't put a price on the effort she made to know what you wanted and to find it.

Screw that noise. Guys put all kinds of effort into buying gifts for chicks and they don't give a shit and a half about it. They return shit we buy them without even pretending they like it. All they care about is what it cost.

And what effort did she really make to find what he wanted? She found some cheap ass Honduras knock off that looks nothing like nothing when images of the ACTUAL jersey are plastered 80 pages thick on a place called "seahawks.com". I know, a real confusing address for the Seahawks official website but i think google might have been able to figure it out eventually.

Yeah, real nice effort. Next christmas try buying her a "Coash" purse or some "Femdi" sunglasses from the Chinese night market and see how well that's recieved...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
At first I was Laughing My Ass Off when I saw the pic and your comment about how she mentioned the off-white/laundry thing but then Riley had to go be a Sage.

He's right. Who cares? Nobody who's a real Seahawks fan will give a crap, and it was bought with love.

Rock it.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Damn, I thought you were itchin for a New Jersey..
first time i've ever heard that.

I could' not figure out what a new jersey was.. see I'm from Jersey, I was going to yack about jersey. :)

Cool Jersey btw.

OP
OP
N

NYCoug

Reaction score
CANHawk and Hawk Strap, you guys just made my day! I just woke up and decided to see what kind of responses this got and you've had me dying of laughter ever since! Freakin hilarious!

It's pretty awesome to see all the responses this has generated. Seems like everyone is pretty divided on the issue. Thanks for the responses and the laughs!

OP
OP
N

NYCoug

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1zlhea3y said:
Sorry to break it to you, but Browner jerseys don't exist unless you custom make one.

This site where she got the jersey from has literally every player on the friggin roster. I'm assuming they custom order it for you and then ship it out to you? Or the whole thing could be a complete sham, which would add another hilarious layer to this whole situation. I look forward to it.

For the good sir who wanted to know where she got it from...

http://www.nflofficialseattleseahaw...wner-elite-grey-shadow-nfl-jersey-p-1016.html

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
I would keep it for sure, even wear it from time to time. But then I would get an Okung jersey to have also.