This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The St. Louis Rams

AvengerRam

Reaction score
That's my friend, RamMan!

He throws a great tailgate. Before the Hawks game in St. Louis this year, he served shrimp po boys. Good stuff!

408649_4478766724777_2101039503_n.jpg

I'm the one in the Chris Long jersey.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
AvengerRam":12wgw8bb said:
That's my friend, RamMan!

He throws a great tailgate. Before the Hawks game in St. Louis this year, he served shrimp po boys. Good stuff!
It is probably hyperbole to call that the dumbest video of all time, but it might be the lamest. If I was to form my opinion of Ram fans from that video, I would have to assume you all ride from the group home to the stadium on your three wheeled bikes and park in the handicapped spots.

I'm sure your buddies food is great, but his video is AWFUL! But in a hilarious way. Slow Clap? Really?

Here is how to be a good fan: Make Colin Kaepernick's ears bleed. Drink beer. Repeat. No video needed.

AvengerRam

Reaction score
Scottemojo":26lkxa7n said:
It is probably hyperbole to call that the dumbest video of all time, but it might be the lamest.

"Like anyone could even know that, Napoleon!"

For what its worth, the Rams stopped using that video in 2011. Maybe Jeff Fisher agreed with you and threw it out!

(It was pretty lame)

Shock2k

Reaction score
Man, NFC West fans are to nice. I can't even work up the angst to attack. I'm going to head over to the Bears forum and tell them Brian Urlucktard's GPA in school was 2+2=1.

Tailspin Hawk Fan

Reaction score
Welcome to .Net Alice! Nice to get posts from one of the "girls" ... like myself. I'll be at the Rams game this Sunday thanks to a friend of mine in the Rams Front Office .... a very kind old friend who provided me with tickets. With Jeff Fisher taking the helm ... the Rams are on the rise. Next year the NFC West is going to be even tougher!

candyman4881

Reaction score
A lot of us (Rams fans) arent expecting a win, especially given that the Seahawks are playing out of their minds right now. That being said, this isnt the same team you guys are used to seeing for the last 4-5 years. While this team is young, they play very well together under Fisher. The team is a complete 180 from last years team and even in 2010, where our record was a reflection moreso of the easy schedule than the overall talent. This year, the Rams have the 3rd hardest schedule, the youngest team in the NFL, and new coaching staff.

That being said, I still think the Seahawks win this game. I think it will be close in the 4th quarter, but the Seahawks put it away late in the game.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
candyman4881":31npx003 said:
A lot of us (Rams fans) arent expecting a win, especially given that the Seahawks are playing out of their minds right now. That being said, this isnt the same team you guys are used to seeing for the last 4-5 years. While this team is young, they play very well together under Fisher. The team is a complete 180 from last years team and even in 2010, where our record was a reflection moreso of the easy schedule than the overall talent. This year, the Rams have the 3rd hardest schedule, the youngest team in the NFL, and new coaching staff.

That being said, I still think the Seahawks win this game. I think it will be close in the 4th quarter, but the Seahawks put it away late in the game.
All 4 NFC west teams are top 5 in strength of schedule.

Your D is for real, that is true. and I am sure that in the next few years, it will be the Hawks and Rams fighting for the West, no the Niners.
But...right now, Seattle is just killing really good defenses. Bears. Niners. And killing them at what they are good at.

AvengerRam

Reaction score
Um... yeah... its just you.

Here's a more recent photo of me:
1283483 1259092841

I guess I should be flattered, though, that you would compare me to an actor who is about ten years younger than I am.

Don't try so hard.

AvengerRam

Reaction score
I didn't take it as a diss, just a weak comparison.

Never seen the show, by the way.

Shock2k

Reaction score
Netflix brother. That's the best football comedy on television. (Better if you play Fantasy Football)

Oh and it's a perfect comparison. Just watch the show you'll see.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Shock2k":bef3mv25 said:
Netflix brother. That's the best football comedy on television. (Better if you play Fantasy Football)

Oh and it's a perfect comparison. Just watch the show you'll see.

I laughed at the comparison...

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
RedAlice":2iircehr said:
I want the NFC W to be the scariest division in the NFL bar none.

I do also hope the baby Rams beat you at home on Sunday, but I am realistic. We are the youngest team in the NFL and in the first year of rebuilding. I think you are in year 3?

Do NOT make fun of Rams fans. We have had nothing to root for for years, and now we do. You'll notice us.

I have utmost respect for all NFC W teams.

And since we are out of the playoffs this year. Seahawk SB. Take out the Niners.

I think the NFCW is already one of the scariest teams in the NFL. My how times have changed in a couple of short years, from NFC Worst to NFC Best. And it'll only be baddassier next year. The Rams with Fisher are a team on the rise. Wish like hell he hadn't have gone there, because I think he's a great coach and he's going to do great things with the Rams. Luckily we have Carroll, one of the few coaches I wouldn't trade for Fisher.

As for nothing to root for for years, you mean, except for the Super Bowls and the "Greatest Show on Turf," right? There's been a lot to root for with the Rams over the years.

And thank you for the nod for the big dance. We hope so too!

BlueTalon

Reaction score
RedAlice":3plgwxw7 said:
I want the NFC W to be the scariest division in the NFL bar none.

I do also hope the baby Rams beat you at home on Sunday, but I am realistic. We are the youngest team in the NFL and in the first year of rebuilding. I think you are in year 3?

Do NOT make fun of Rams fans. We have had nothing to root for for years, and now we do. You'll notice us.

I have utmost respect for all NFC W teams.

And since we are out of the playoffs this year. Seahawk SB. Take out the Niners.
I have a lot of respect for Rams fans. Anybody can be a fan of a team when they're winning, but it takes guts and dedication to stick with a team when they suck. And it seems to me that Rams fans take winning with a whole lot more grace than digits fans.

I am happy that the NFCW is commanding more respect league-wide. I look forward to some competitive seasons. Just keep on beating the digits. (You guys should have won that tie-game.)

Thanks for the well-wishes re: Super Bowl. Hopefully we roll over everyone on the way to the Lombardi.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Funny, alot of the rams fans hate us more than they hate the whiners. I guess that happens when you own them for nearly a decade.

AvengerRam

Reaction score
I don't know any Rams fans who hate the Hawks more than they hate the Whiners.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Just for some of the newbs 'round here, AvengerRam is a "cool" Rams fan. Please don't give him grief or treat him as some kind of troll... he is NOT. He's just a football fan and he doesn't hate us. Just an fyi.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
BlueThunder":1kdbrc73 said:
Just for some of the newbs 'round here, AvengerRam is a "cool" Rams fan. Please don't give him grief or treat him as some kind of troll... he is NOT. He's just a football fan and he doesn't hate us. Just an fyi.

No. It's not trolling to come on this board and call Russell Wilson overrated.

No, not at all.