Preparing for Jeff Fisher trick plays

ivotuk

Reaction score
I was reviewing the last game we played and looking at Fisher's history trying to look for trends and came up with a few ideas on preparing for his team.

Find out which players used to be QBs or have thrown the ball in the past such as the holder and keep an eye on them.

Look at Houston Oiler history to see what kind of trick plays he has used in the past.

Be aware of what position on the field, down and distance to expect trick plays from.

Shadow the referee in case you need to call a time out!

google jeff fisher trick plays :D

I think their defense is on the rise and would really study Janoris Jenkins and Robert Quinn. I think they are 2 of the better players on that team.

I think we will shut down their running game so would focus on Sam Bradford's limitations while watching for a flea flicker.

Any other thoughts on what to look for?

Snake Plisskin

Reaction score
They want to go out on a high note so I expect them to pull out all the tricks. Taking down the hottest team in the NFL would be quite the feather in their cap. However..... WE WON'T BE FOOLED AGAIN!

The Radish

Reaction score
MUSIC CITY MIRACLE was certainly no joke. It was/hasbeen argued as much then as our GB ending this year. Remember with that play they got to the Super Bowl that year.

Fisher has always been very good with the trick plays and teams need to prepare for that.

:les:

Latest posts