NFL changing name...

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
They might as well change name to NYFL ...New York Football League. No other team in the league gets the amount of press as the Jets do. Who cares who a crappy non playoff team starts at QB. Seriously? I am so sick of constantly hearing about Sanchez/Tebow/McElroy I might hurl. Unbelievable.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I assume your watching ESPN who henceforth will be known as the TTSN (Tim Tebow Sports Network). They are more to blame than the NYFL.

sc85sis

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":186vi366 said:
I assume your watching ESPN who henceforth will be known as the TTSN (Tim Tebow Sports Network). They are more to blame than the NYFL.
ESPiN has been on Tebow's jock for years. Why stop now?

OP
OP
oldhawkfan

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
If you watch espn news or nfl network they run breaking news about anything on the jets QB. I understand that NY is a hugely populated area but the Jets suck!

CPHawk

Reaction score
ESPN is all over NY or Boston in every sport, how is this a surprise to anyone these days?

ivotuk

Reaction score
Greg Cosell was being interviewed today and was asked about Jets. His response? "Why are we talking about the Jets? They are the least interesting team in the NFL and are out of the playoffs."

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
ivotuk":1jg0as03 said:
Greg Cosell was being interviewed today and was asked about Jets. His response? "Why are we talking about the Jets? They are the least interesting team in the NFL and are out of the playoffs."

Applause