Vernon Davis says Kam hit him in the head...righhttttttttttt

bigtrain21

Reaction score
I got in an argument with a niners fan about it on Field Gulls. I ended up making some .gifs to try to prove my point and he still won't back down.

To me this shows where the contact was made.

67378 ChancellorVernonDavis

He then said Chancellor hit him with the Crown of his helmet so I made this one.

402 ChancellorSmokesVD

He then said some BS about a Kings crown and where that sits is the crown of the helmet so I just gave up.

cacksman

Reaction score
^ awesome clips, thanks. There is no way that was anything but a clean, legal, hard hit.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
cacksman":2ogkp141 said:
^ awesome clips, thanks. There is no way that was anything but a clean, legal, hard hit.

You're welcome. Yeah I agree, that is exactly how we were taught to hit. Put your shoulder on the ball. He leads with his shoulder and barely hit him with his helmet.

Shane Falco

Reaction score
What's amazing is that he can hit a dude that hard and clearly do it totally legal. Thing of beauty... perfection.

You guys see that play later on where he was afraid to even touch the guy? Can't remember the specifics, but they pointed it out even in replay. It was messed up.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Yeah I remember that as well. He could have drilled the guy and backed way off. It was a pass across the middle if I remember right.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
From Aaron Rodgers to Vernon Davis and all pouters in between, they all make excuses as if there's no way the Seahawks succeed on their own merit. It will make it all the more surprising for everyone but US when we start curb-stomping our way through the playoffs.

Related: I love how OUR team never makes excuses. Never blames each other or the opposition. We take responsibility in victory and in defeat because we are committed to doing it better than its been done before.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
If Kam hit him in the head he would have been fined this week.

/discussion

hawker84

Reaction score
Go easy on VD guys.. he's a sensitive one... he's an artist and a interior decorator.. we all can't be man beasts like Kam...

i'm in your corner Vern, it's scarwy out there, i hear ya.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I love where someone posted that Kam's new nickname should be "Penicillin"... cuz penicillin effectively eviscerates VD.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Kam did a number on his head for sure! I think Kam has set up a lemonade stand in there with a lifetime lease! :)

Rufus

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1k63060l said:
If Kam hit him in the head he would have been fined this week.

/discussion

Not only that, if Kam had hit him in the head, Davis would have been carted off the field.

Shock2k

Reaction score
Holy crap VD got lit up... Those hits are going to become more and more rare in the NFL. And honestly, I'm not wishing any permenant injury on the guy, but damn that would have been worth a 30 yard penalty.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Proves you don't have to be that smart to play in the NFL.

There's literally tons of evidence this turd could look at that proves otherwise. He should just go back to crying and getting benched.

What a bone bag. Glad Kam got to tattoo him. BAM BAM.

Twisted

Reaction score
the team doctors need to re-examine VDs head, I think they missed a few screws...

bigtrain21

Reaction score
bestfightstory":3vds3kl6 said:
bigtrain21 you a Mike Watt fan?

I haven't heard of him. I googled him and did see that he has a song named Big Train. I got my nickname from playing football when I would run over people. Not meaning that in a bragging way or anything. That is just the honest truth. They nicknamed me Train. So then I am also a baseball fan and started to like Walter Johnson who's nickname was Big Train and combined it with my baseball number and there is how I got my name. I have used it pretty much since I got my first yahoo email address and used it on the ESPN forums back when they didn't suck.