50..easily

BGHawk

Reaction score
I would say that any really good team should be able to hang 50 or so on a opponent, if defense,offense and special teams are playing at an elite level. It should be fairly easy for the Hawks to have 3 tds through the air, Marshawn to bring the hurt for several more, and SP to score . It would be up to that opponent to finally determine the final score. If the lambs can overcome the beast ..12th man, they may get lucky with something, but no way they come up here and play against the Angry WarHawks in any fashion. 55-17 .. 1 decent throw from Bradford for td, and some garbage points. Go Hawks

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
These are not the Lambs we are used to seeing over the last 7-8 years. Of course, we put up 42 against the "top" defense in the league, so you never know.

OP
OP
BGHawk

BGHawk

Reaction score
Atradees":mwcrg6pv said:
Eww. Imagine the fear we could instill with 200 points in four games!

For this team..it shouldnt surprise, I wonder what the record is of that happening?

Hawks46

Reaction score
No one's lit the Rams up this year. It won't be that easy.

That being said, if the team is motivated (and I think they are) I think they are capable of anything at home.

OP
OP
BGHawk

BGHawk

Reaction score
It would be nice to instill the fear ,going into playoffs wit 50...just in case anybody has forgotten who the Hawks are.

v1rotv2

Reaction score
TJH":2urgsdf5 said:
The Rams are better than you think.

You are correct sir. Fisher will have these guys playing hard he needs to go out of his first year on a good note. He needs his players feeling good about next year. I predict a closer game than most do. But then I have been wrong from time to time, just ask the wife.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I admire your confidence in the offense, but saying any good team should be able to hang 50 on another NFL team, even a bad one is delusional.

The Rams are not Superbowl bound, but they are a well coached team that has been playing some good football of late. My guess is this game will be close til halftime, then we'll pull away in the 2nd half once the Rams start looking forward to their off season vacations. But put up 50? It's possible, but I wouldn't expect it.

acbass

Reaction score
The Rams aren't better than I think, because I know they are good. Jeff Fisher has done an unbelievable job with that group. Talk about a black and blue division, this is turning into one.

OP
OP
BGHawk

BGHawk

Reaction score
'I admire your confidence in the offense, but saying any good team should be able to hang 50 on another NFL team, even a bad one is delusional."'

I might be that..

TJH

Reaction score
BGHawk":3ge0smez said:
TJH":3ge0smez said:
The Rams are better than you think.

I clearly remember them beating us, but that was a different era. Some things have changed

Yea except it wasn't. It was a handful of good games ago. I fully expect us to win but this thread is silly.

Steve2222

Reaction score
In my honest opinion it's going to be....

Seattle 48
St. Louis 10

Shane Falco

Reaction score
In the history of the NFL, scoring 50 isn't too common. But I saw this little nugget about this year...

The Seahawks 50-17 win over the Bills this weekend appeared to be just another blowout in a weekend full of lopsided wins. However, it was their second-consecutive game scoring 50 points, making the Seahawks just the third team in NFL history to accomplish the feat, and the first since 1950.

But more importantly, it was the seventh 50-point game seen in the NFL this season. There were just four such games in the previous three seasons combined. In fact, since the AFL-NFL merger in 1970, the NFL was averaging just 2.0 games per season in which a team scored 50 points...

http://www.businessinsider.com/anot...ol-in-the-nfl-sports-chart-of-the-day-2012-12

seahawks08

Reaction score
Rams defense is young and fast, so they match our speed, so it wont be an easy game by any means, but I know Pete will have a trick play for sure as we were beaten by a trick play when we played them at their home game.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
The Rams are a very good team. Jenkins has turned into quite the play maker on defense (4 TDs). They need some offensive firepower including a young RB as Jackson is slowing down a bit.

They also beat us without scoring an offensive TD the first time around. I'd advise not to get too caught up in all the hype the last few weeks and realize this is going to be a good test. They will be ready.

Carroll better have these guys prepared for trick plays and wrinkles. Alas, we are nowhere near the same team as we were the first time we played - especially offensively. We are 7-0 at home and developing a swagger. I suspect the team wants this one just as much as the 49ers game, to keep the train a rollin.

We are not going to blow the Rams out. But at C Link, in the elements, with our team humming -- I expect a win, somewhere in the 27-16 range.

Shane Falco

Reaction score
And come to think of it... the Packers scored 55 against the Titans after that article up there was printed. Make that eight 50 point games this season. Crazy

endzorn

Reaction score
You guys are so delusional that if we throw out a clunker in the next couple weeks I'm gonna volunteer for suicide watch.

Latest posts