Vernon Davis says Kam hit him in the head...righhttttttttttt

HawkWow

Reaction score
This tale should be accompanied by that gif of Davis blubbering like the frikin baby that he apparently is (on national TV, no less). Anyone recall what game that was from?

I thought he was supposed to be some badass. No wonder Singletary sent him to his room (on national TV, no less). Man, I hope we see him and Harbaugh again this year.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Wow, I lost some repect as well. I used to really covet V Davis and wish he was on the Seahawks, I mean come on man, a TE his size that runs a 4.4 forty. It seems he has bought in to Harbaugh's bullshit. He even sounds like him now.

GoHawks55

Reaction score
Really? He needs to see the video of that play again, that was TEXTBOOK and CLEAN.

:49ersmall:

rideaducati

Reaction score
makkapakka":1wyig4iq said:
Has he not seen the replay? I'd like hear Vernon give an example of a hard hit that is legal.

When his vision clears up enough to actually see the video, I'm sure he'll admit he was wrong.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Actually I think it was his teammate that hit him in the head afterwards.
He didn't realize that the play was over by then.

madbohem

Reaction score
Yakima Hawkster":1424l048 said:
Funny tweet...

Dustin Knight‏@DKnight1981
The fact that Kam didn't get fined proves the hit was legal. Let Davis whine. Call Kam penicillin because he takes out VD!

Lets see,

Colin... Check
Crabs... Check
VD... Check

Kam might be penicillin, but you got to wonder what Harbaugh is doing down there in San Francisco

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Mandu":33a2mnj6 said:
Just lost some respect for that dude.
Yeah,,,,I never had it to lose.....f'n Crybaby.
Of course he's probably listening to and taking sniveling lessons from Harbaugh

chris98251

Reaction score
Considering it was a bang bang play an he was knocked silly and his eyes were crossed I doubt he remembers anything about that play other then it hurt. I would tend to beleive that he has been told by everyone that he was hit in the head if anything. The fact that his head never really impacted the ground in a whiplash motion as well can also be seen in the replay.

Shane Falco

Reaction score
He's in denial because he's so humiliated. He would have made himself look a whole lot better if he just manned up and acknowledged that he got his clock cleaned. Happens to the best of them.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Davis will be so scared to play the Hawks if they meet in the playoffs. He is going to hope he never gets open like that again. Clean hit and if I was a family member of Davis I would tell him to just let it go cause he is looking like a baby right now. Guess its true. Players only play like their coach. If their coach complains about everything so will their players. Way to go Harduche!

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Throwdown":18awzba4 said:
Dudes soft
Wrong! Vernon Davis is an animal! (after that hit, he will have a neck like an owl and arms like an alligator)

m0ng0

Reaction score
He is clearly not right in the head at the moment, or should I saw wronger then normal :D

4601011920 4978c602dd b

RichNhansom

Reaction score
I think it's a compliment to KamTrack, VD obviously thinks KamTrack is actually Chuck Norris. How else could he smack him in the head hard enough to cause a concussion yet so fast the high speed camera's couldn't even catch it on film. VD really should be publicly thanking KamTrack for letting him live.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Pussy.

Man, I love them pics. You can see the water flying off of guys, it's insane. The hit was so clean, you can actually see him wrapping Davis up on the 2nd pic, even though it wasn't totally necessary. Kam has to be the hardest hitting form tackler I've ever seen in the NFL.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Dude carries a man purse. What do you expect?

(Note, this is not gay bashing. He really does.)

Latest posts