Something to ponder..

Greenhell

Reaction score
Shock2k":2afpz7fo said:
I could die happy with 6 rings, then I could listen to the sweet sound of 49rs silence.

6. In a row.

Greenhell

Reaction score
If we win the SB this year I'm going to celebrate for good day or two and then down to the tattoo shop to get SB Champions tatted above my Hawks logo. :)

After that, get ready to watch our SB Champion Seahawks defend the title in the 2013 season.

That's how the dynasty starts.

Blitzfan

Reaction score
What does a Whiner fan say at the end of every argument you win?........"Well how many rings do you have?" Enough of that BS, I don't want this run to stop until we have more than they do...period. Having been a Hawks fan since their inception, I KNOW I would never ever act like they do. I grew up in Whiner territory and heard about it non-stop. Even the whelps try to claim the rings even though their dads hadn't even hit puberty the last time they won one.

Shock2k

Reaction score
Well while we are dreaming here, can I request a 50 point route of the Patriots in the SB. Or Denver, either one. Oh and a fiddy against the 9ers on the way there. That might be enough to last me until next season.

kearly

Reaction score
I think if things keep going this way the Seahawks will become the Alabama of the NFL. They will become such an irrepressible team that when we actually do get beat, we'll be like Alabama fans when Manziel beat them- more impressed than upset.

samwize77

Reaction score
I'm thinking what Lombardi said. Its not getting to be #1 thats hard...its staying there. Something like that. I look forward to many seasons defending our championships.....once we get there.

chris98251

Reaction score
Damn all you guys are missing the point, if we do all you say what about our draft choices, we could never be any good with lower round picks, and if you don't get a QB in the top 5 picks thats a Franchise guy you can never win anything. This boards experts have said that over and over again. :)

Axx

Reaction score
i do think we will have a amazing dynasty but its not going to get dragged out on forever like Bill Bellicheck since Pete Carrol is 61 years old and all.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
seahawksfanatic000":25eol4zo said:
We might get accused of being bandwagons if we live nowhere near th PNW

Who cares. As long as you know who you are. I would take a Superbowl win even if that meant every day I get called a bandwagon guy....lol

grizbob

Reaction score
Let's just win one first and worry about after, after :thirishdrinkers:

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
It would be a great feeling, and you get bragging rights... for a year... Then, trust me, you'll want it ALL OVER AGAIN...AND AGAIN...AND AGAIN!

droop828

Reaction score
If we do win the SB this season you can best believe that Wilson will not let the team rest on it's laurels as he will come back just as hungry and it will rub off. As a fan, I would be a happy fat cat.

warden

Reaction score
Winning one before I die of old age would be nice.