Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Mike Sando's all division team
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:11 pm 
NET Veteran

Quite a lot of Seahawk love here.

Quote:
Division MVP: Russell Wilson. Raise your hand if you thought the Seattle Seahawks rookie would become the best quarterback in the NFC West and the No. 1 reason Seattle would challenge for the NFC West title. OK, you can put your hand down now, Matt Williamson of Scouts Inc. You were perhaps the only analyst I can recall being bullish enough to go all-in for Wilson entering the regular season.

Both the Hawks and the 49ers are tied for the lead in selections with 11. There's only 3 Cardinals, all on defense, and only one Ram, on special teams.

Coach of the year will likely be Carroll, and Schneider got his pick for Executive of the year. And Russell got MVP from the guy that knows the division best :) Hopefully the first of many.

Post subject: Re: Mike Sando's all division team
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:27 pm 
NET Bench Warmer

Impressive... If you read the article from back In Aug, 2012. Looks like this Matt Williamson predicted the future of NFC West and Wilson.

-
Quote:
Williamson expects both teams to be in the 9-7 range, battling til the very end.

-
Quote:
"I love San Francisco's defense, but I tend to think it's due to fall off a smidge," Williamson said.

-
Quote:
"I very much believe Russell Wilson will have the best year of any quarterback in the division," Williamson said. "Sam Bradford has a chance to be a very good one, but he looks terrible and his supporting cast is a mess. Arizona is a mess. I'm not a huge Smith believer."

Source: http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/72876/scouts-take-qb-puts-seahawks-on-top

Also... Look at SF Old Forum about this article. http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/167162-matt-williamson-scouts-says-russell-wilson-better-alex/

Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:43 pm 
NET Veteran

hawk12 wrote:
Impressive... If you read the article from back In Aug, 2012. Looks like this Matt Williamson predicted the future of NFC West and Wilson.

-
Quote:
Williamson expects both teams to be in the 9-7 range, battling til the very end.

-
Quote:
"I love San Francisco's defense, but I tend to think it's due to fall off a smidge," Williamson said.

-
Quote:
"I very much believe Russell Wilson will have the best year of any quarterback in the division," Williamson said. "Sam Bradford has a chance to be a very good one, but he looks terrible and his supporting cast is a mess. Arizona is a mess. I'm not a huge Smith believer."

Source: http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/72876/scouts-take-qb-puts-seahawks-on-top

Also... Look at SF Old Forum about this article. http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/167162-matt-williamson-scouts-says-russell-wilson-better-alex/

Wow, Williamson is one sharpe analyst. I don't know what the Niners fans are crying about. Everything he said was true. Its unreasonable to believe your team will be the healthiest team in the league, again! And takeways are flukey. And D depth, well the Justin Smith injury shows they're lacking there.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:07 pm 
NET Veteran

Oh the LOVE. :179417: :D

Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:13 pm 
* 17Power Blogger *

Some pretty strong language in there for Mike Sando. He's usually more reserved.

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power

Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:23 pm 
NET Rookie

Great reads. Awesome time to be a Seahawk Fan!

Post Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:15 am 
NET Veteran

9ers fans are stupid. All of them.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:18 am 
* Capt'n Dom *
* Capt'n Dom *

morgulon1 wrote:
9ers fans are stupid. All of them.

That's right!

Post Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:22 am 
*Host of .NET Awards*

My friend Adam isn't too bad.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:31 am 
*NET FCC Liaison*

hawk12 wrote:

I'm going to bump that thread, lol. They'll probably ban me. : /

*He can change a win into a loss.
*He can change a loss into a win by getting injured.
*RedAlice is right.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:47 am 
NET Veteran

RolandDeschain wrote:
hawk12 wrote:

I'm going to bump that thread, lol. They'll probably ban me. : /

Good on ya, Roland. I see a couple of them have already had their serving of crow. Good to see.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:57 am 
*NET FCC Liaison*

Yeah, I'm surprised they're not just flaming me, to be honest; rofl.

*He can change a win into a loss.
*He can change a loss into a win by getting injured.
*RedAlice is right.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]