ESPN ROTY poll.

Starrman44

Reaction score
I just voted. Interesting to go through and look at who comes in second in all the states that someone other than Russell Wilson is leading...

Shock2k

Reaction score
Ya, usually those maps show the persons home state for and everything else against. It's the first time I've seen relative distribution.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Most of the non-home and non-team states are neck-and-neck, a compliment for all three. Wilson has the five PNW states behind him, for what that's worth. Griffin has New England behind him and he's still lagging Wilson.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":1vxfgtb4 said:
SacHawk2.0":1vxfgtb4 said:
Russell is gaining more ground, he now has 40% of the votes with 19,000 votes in.
Still at 40% with over 20k votes now.

I believe my vote just happened to be the 20,000th too!

Hmmm... 20,000 divided by 400....dah dah dah, carry the one...yeah, 50.

Smells like another 50 burger this week.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I retweeted the poll and got 18 retweets and 4 favorites - exposed to 8,400 new viewers. I love Twitter sometimes.

makkapakka

Reaction score
What I think is interesting in the state-by-state breakdown is that Russell is the 3rd choice in very few states. In most of the homer states for Luck/RG3 Wilson is the second choice.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Give it up to the 12th Man on that comments section. And who's that ginger character? Andy Dalton upset he's not in Seattle?

Shock2k

Reaction score
makkapakka":fs0q9g8v said:
What I think is interesting in the state-by-state breakdown is that Russell is the 3rd choice in very few states. In most of the homer states for Luck/RG3 Wilson is the second choice.

Ginger was cracking me up. Lot of anger in that one.

ceej22

Reaction score
aawolf":1d539k5q said:
I think its a good thing...he'll just have one more chip on his shoulder and continue playing above everyone's expectations except his own.

I hope so. I've been saying since preseason he's future HOF with multiple SB victories. Perhaps I was drinking the kool-aid but I believe it more now than I did then. Kid has incredible work ethic, understands the game, and equally important is the team Schneider and Carroll have assembled. As long as those two keep finding excellent talent throughout the draft we should be in for a great decade.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Predicted to finish last in their conference with the loss of Griffin, Baylor has barely missed a beat without him. Washington barely missed a beat without him. Just sayin'.

In a show of gratitude / respect, this would be a good time for Sherm to step out of the limelight for a bit. Negative press against him effects the image of the team, consequently effecting RW as well. Guilt through association and all that. Don't get me wrong, I'm more Sherm than RW, so I have no problem with his antics, but his piss test shouldn't become the story of the year. RW is the story of the year...and ROTY.

Erebus

Reaction score
Right now, with about 35,000 votes, Washington has cast more votes than any other state. The only state close is California.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Russell leads the International votes as well. Impressive for the kid. What can he do for an encore? Rams will be tough on Sunday. Let's hope the team remains focus and business-like.

olyfan63

Reaction score
HawkWow":ypmaiff4 said:
Predicted to finish last in their conference with the loss of Griffin, Baylor has barely missed a beat without him. Washington barely missed a beat without him. Just sayin'.

In a show of gratitude / respect, this would be a good time for Sherm to step out of the limelight for a bit. Negative press against him effects the image of the team, consequently effecting RW as well. Guilt through association and all that. Don't get me wrong, I'm more Sherm than RW, so I have no problem with his antics, but his piss test shouldn't become the story of the year. RW is the story of the year...and ROTY.

Well Yagotta B. Kiddin!

Richard Sherman should just keep being Richard Sherman.
There's no connection between Sherman and Wilson's OROY. Let the chips fall where they may in the popularity/beauty contests. Sherman AND Wilson just need to keep on being who they are, on and off the field, and especially take care of business on the field.

Do you not believe Sherman's innocence? If your reputation and livelihood were smeared in the media based on on a phony test, would you feel like just being quiet and going away?

Latest posts