Sherman "randomly" tested today

JSeahawks

Reaction score
We should be thankful. No way he's dumb enough to be on anything right now.

In fact, i couldnt think of a better time for the NFL to test him. Stop being pissed and thank the NFL.

mikeak

Reaction score
This is not another test in a way

Sherman's number was up. Sherman got the test invalidated. Sherman's number is still up..........

scutterhawk

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":fu533y09 said:
Not if they were big breasted blondes from Sweden.
That would never happen. Might create a "situation" where it would be really hard to pee.[/quote]

Yep, I can see it all now, That guy really boned up on his study to taking a pee test :16:

makkapakka

Reaction score
Starrman44":3bju88q7 said:
I don't believe that Sherman takes PED's. If he does, I hope he gets caught. I have no problem with them testing him any time.

IMO one of the few voices of reason on this issue.

makkapakka

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1eb4qo2j said:
madbohem":1eb4qo2j said:
Goodell has to go.

He is ruining football. His whole thing against the Saints was horrid. And its obvious he was the kid that always took "his" ball home crying when he couldn't win.
This ^^^....

HAWKFaninBAMA":1eb4qo2j said:
"Randomly"..... Another prime example of the classlessness of the Goddell regime. I wonder if the results will matter since the league obviously broke protocol AGAIN by the lack of randomness in this "random" selection.....#NOTACOINCIDENCE
and this^^^.

Goodell is an absolute petulant child and a piece of crap as a comissioner. The obvious attempt at payback by testing Sherm today is pathetic. U mad bro?

Couldn't disagree with both of you more. If he's clean he should be begging them to test him. It's just a pee, what's the big deal?

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Guilty until proven innocent, and still presumed guilty.

I thought this was America people! Uhh, yeah, guilty until proven innocent huh? That's how we workin huh?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
makkapakka":2mtxwihk said:
hawksfansinceday1":2mtxwihk said:
madbohem":2mtxwihk said:
Goodell has to go.

He is ruining football. His whole thing against the Saints was horrid. And its obvious he was the kid that always took "his" ball home crying when he couldn't win.
This ^^^....

HAWKFaninBAMA":2mtxwihk said:
"Randomly"..... Another prime example of the classlessness of the Goddell regime. I wonder if the results will matter since the league obviously broke protocol AGAIN by the lack of randomness in this "random" selection.....#NOTACOINCIDENCE
and this^^^.

Goodell is an absolute petulant child and a piece of crap as a comissioner. The obvious attempt at payback by testing Sherm today is pathetic. U mad bro?

Couldn't disagree with both of you more. If he's clean he should be begging them to test him. It's just a pee, what's the big deal?
It's not simply just a piss. It's the fact it seems like Goodell is targeting certain players. I'm sure Sherman's perfectly fine with taking another test. It doesn't change the fact that these things are supposed to be random. Goodell feels like he was made to look a fool (he does that on his own), so now he's trying to get him back, so to speak.

makkapakka

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3c5aftpg said:

In fact, i couldnt think of a better time for the NFL to test him. Stop being pissed and thank the NFL.

So your point is it's awesome that he is tested now because it increases his chances of getting away with cheating later. Yeah dude, right on.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
makkapakka":37yv32pn said:
JSeahawks":37yv32pn said:

So your point is it's awesome that he is tested now because it increases his chances of getting away with cheating later. Yeah dude, right on.
Well to be fair, you don't really care because it's just pee anyways; regardless of the implications. NVM; I fail at making points. I'll leave my initial response as a dunce cap.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
makkapakka":1ot48aei said:
Starrman44":1ot48aei said:
I don't believe that Sherman takes PED's. If he does, I hope he gets caught. I have no problem with them testing him any time.

I don't believe you rob banks. If you do, I hope you get caught. I have no problem with the police randonly searching your home without a warrant, any time.

makkapakka

Reaction score
It's not simply just a piss. It's the fact it seems like Goodell is targeting certain players. I'm sure Sherman's perfectly fine with taking another test. It doesn't change the fact that these things are supposed to be random. Goodell feels like he was made to look a fool (he does that on his own), so now he's trying to get him back, so to speak.

Hey I'm all about freedom and personal liberty and I understand that angle. I don't think it applies in this case. If Sherman doesn't want to take the test he's free to renege on his contract, walk away from his paychecks, and get another job.

I've made this argument before but think about the kids man. If some get away with it, eventually most will get away with it to keep up, and eventually the pressure will mount on kids to keep up, most of whom will never see an NFL paycheck. THEY are the real reason why PEDs must be banned. If Sherman is clean, and if he's thinking about the kids, he should be more than happy to volunteer to be tested daily. Like I said, what the big deal? A minor inconvenience for what most of us would consider to be a pretty good gig.

makkapakka

Reaction score
ClumsyLurk":2immi66s said:
makkapakka":2immi66s said:
JSeahawks":2immi66s said:

Well to be fair, you don't really care because it's just pee anyways; regardless of the implications. NVM; I fail at making points. I'll leave my initial response as a dunce cap.

Read this twice but I don't get it.

makkapakka

Reaction score
BTW let me state that I truly presume Sherman is innocent. I'm just objecting to the freak out over him being tested again.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
makkapakka":1gpqwuhl said:

Hey I'm all about freedom and personal liberty and I understand that angle. I don't think it applies in this case. If Sherman doesn't want to take the test he's free to renege on his contract, walk away from his paychecks, and get another job.

I've made this argument before but think about the kids man. If some get away with it, eventually most will get away with it to keep up, and eventually the pressure will mount on kids to keep up, most of whom will never see an NFL paycheck. THEY are the real reason why PEDs must be banned. If Sherman is clean, and if he's thinking about the kids, he should be more than happy to volunteer to be tested daily. Like I said, what the big deal? A minor inconvenience for what most of us would consider to be a pretty good gig.

He didn't say anything about Sherman having the personal liberty to take PEDS, not sure where you are getting that. However, IF Sherms test is a failure, nothing wrong with retesting.

makkapakka

Reaction score
GeekHawk":1ahs4zvu said:
makkapakka":1ahs4zvu said:
Starrman44":1ahs4zvu said:

I don't believe you rob banks. If you do, I hope you get caught. I have no problem with the police randonly searching your home without a warrant, any time.

Hey these guys signed a contract. They don't have to ever sign if they'd rather make a living doing something else.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
makkapakka":2343oof7 said:
Read this twice but I don't get it.
Yeah, I (LEGALLY) ate some pot brownies - sometimes I don't make any sense at all. EDIT: Well I suppose the FEDS would have a problem with that D:

makkapakka

Reaction score
ClumsyLurk":35coxjlq said:
makkapakka":35coxjlq said:

He didn't say anything about Sherman having the personal liberty to take PEDS, not sure where you are getting that. However, IF Sherms test is a failure, nothing wrong with retesting.

Again, not sure where you're coming from Clumsy. I don't think anyone in this thread has been talking about the liberty to take PEDs. We're discussing whether it's an infringement of personal liberty to have to submit to the pee test.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
makkapakka":6ktfjbm7 said:
Again, not sure where you're coming from Clumsy. I don't think anyone in this thread has been talking about the liberty to take PEDs. We're discussing whether it's an infringement of personal liberty to have to submit to the pee test.
Woah - who insinuated it wasn't?

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
makkapakka":2rdmgrme said:

I think you're the only one that thinks that is what this is about.

it's about Goodell being stupidly transparent and trying to prove a point to the league by having Sherman tested the day his appeal was granted. This thread is basically a big eye-roll in Goodell's direction.