49ers assessing damage done by Hawks: Mario Manningham out

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • We imposed our will on you Sunday, smacked you in the mouth, the Kam hit took your heart out and it was go into survive and get outta here time.

Those games happen, just no team wants to be on national TV when it does. Thi team wants to be disrespected it seems, gives them a avenue to take it out on someone. The Harbaugh wave after the game down there was a great motivator. Yeah I know he denies it but then again he denied making overtures Manning in S.F. and that proved to be a lie also.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• chris98251 wrote:We imposed our will on you Sunday, smacked you in the mouth, the Kam hit took your heart out and it was go into survive and get outta here time.

Those games happen, just no team wants to be on national TV when it does. Thi team wants to be disrespected it seems, gives them a avenue to take it out on someone. The Harbaugh wave after the game down there was a great motivator. Yeah I know he denies it but then again he denied making overtures Manning in S.F. and that proved to be a lie also.

Yes, yes but the win was fluky.
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

• Tech Worlds wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:We imposed our will on you Sunday, smacked you in the mouth, the Kam hit took your heart out and it was go into survive and get outta here time.

Yes, yes but the win was fluky.

Your favorite team won. I'm sure you're happy about it. What I think of the game (notice I said game, not win) should have no impact on your life.

You're better than that mate, now buck up.
    JSeahawks wrote:We might as well rename this site Seahawks&49ers.net.
    60niners
    NET Rookie

Previous

It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:31 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information