Sherman "randomly" tested today

madbohem

Reaction score
Goodell has to go.

He is ruining football. His whole thing against the Saints was horrid. And its obvious he was the kid that always took "his" ball home crying when he couldn't win.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
madbohem":2fxe7i0g said:
Goodell has to go.

He is ruining football. His whole thing against the Saints was horrid. And its obvious he was the kid that always took "his" ball home crying when he couldn't win.
This ^^^....

HAWKFaninBAMA":2fxe7i0g said:
"Randomly"..... Another prime example of the classlessness of the Goddell regime. I wonder if the results will matter since the league obviously broke protocol AGAIN by the lack of randomness in this "random" selection.....#NOTACOINCIDENCE
and this^^^.

Goodell is an absolute petulant child and a piece of crap as a comissioner. The obvious attempt at payback by testing Sherm today is pathetic. U mad bro?

Starrman44

Reaction score
I don't believe that Sherman takes PED's. If he does, I hope he gets caught. I have no problem with them testing him any time.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":3u0j0ic0 said:
chris98251":3u0j0ic0 said:
You can bet this testing process was done with all sorts of people observing the handling process on both sides.
That's kinda disturbing.

When I was in the military, they make a guy stand there and watch you pee.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
CPHawk":2fduxh9u said:
Jazzhawk":2fduxh9u said:
chris98251":2fduxh9u said:
You can bet this testing process was done with all sorts of people observing the handling process on both sides.
That's kinda disturbing.

Wow, now there's some great duty huh? :roll:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
HAWKFaninBAMA":1e75ylks said:
"Randomly"..... Another prime example of the classlessness of the Goddell regime.

I wonder if the results will matter since the league obviously broke protocol AGAIN by the lack of randomness in this "random" selection.....

#NOTACOINCIDENCE
By taking that test right after the announcment, shows prejudice, in that they believe he crookedly beat the system, and now they want his ass in a sling.
Goodell = POS.
Were I Sherman, if this continues on a regular basis, I'd have my lawyer go after not-so-Goodell for harrassment.

chris98251

Reaction score
This is like someone challangeing a suspension at work and th big boss having been proved wrong now puts a target on that employee and tries to se if he can find dirt to justify another suspension or firing. Watch your Tweets Sherm, you could vilolate a league rule and garner a fine and suspension :)

I'm also going to watch and see what happens during the game and after in the event that somehow Sherm gets fined for hits or something. Or draws a bunch of flags that are ticky tcky.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":14b2c1h3 said:
Wow, now there's some great duty huh? :roll:[/quote]
yeah, " :16: JUNKWATCH"

HAWKFaninBAMA

Reaction score
scutterhawk":7ratd8qp said:
hawksfansinceday1":7ratd8qp said:
yeah, " :16: JUNKWATCH"[/quote]

We actually called them " meat gazers" when I was I the Army.... lol. It was funny until you become an NCO and get the duty.....

v1rotv2

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":2cboohus said:
chris98251":2cboohus said:
That's kinda disturbing.

Not if they were big breasted blondes from Sweden.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
v1rotv2":10goece4 said:
Jazzhawk":10goece4 said:
chris98251":10goece4 said:
That's kinda disturbing.

Not if they were big breasted blondes from Sweden.
That would never happen. Might create a "situation" where it would be really hard to pee.

v1rotv2

Reaction score
HAWKFaninBAMA":3qjfvgvj said:
scutterhawk":3qjfvgvj said:
hawksfansinceday1":3qjfvgvj said:
yeah, " :16: JUNKWATCH"

We actually called them " meat gazers" when I was I the Army.... lol. It was funny until you become an NCO and get the duty.....[/quote]

I got tested a fair amount while in the military as fighter mechanic and a bunch more when I went on flying status. At one point it got crazy stupid. One night in the Philippines we were alerted get to the airplane for a trip to the Indian Ocean. While en-route to the airplane a truck hit the wing tip and damaged the airplane. So all involved had to be drug tested including my crew and we showed up after all this happened. We were 2 miles from the accident site but the base commander, who was probably pissed off because he was awakened in the middle of the night, wanted even the outbound crew tested. Go figure.

Will I

Reaction score
12thMode":1jzyls0j said:
This whole thing sickens me. I think it is ridiculous how they all of sudden decide to do another "random" test on Sherman.

Every time I come back to work from Leave, I get " randomly" chosen too. The NFL and Air Force must use the same "random" program to choose its victims.

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
Will I":1q2npu7a said:
12thMode":1q2npu7a said:
This whole thing sickens me. I think it is ridiculous how they all of sudden decide to do another "random" test on Sherman.

Every time I come back to work from Leave, I get " randomly" chosen too. The NFL and Air Force must use the same "random" program to choose its victims.

Lol...yeah pretty much. After every concert I went to, I got to take a "Wiz Quiz" the day after....what timing.

Latest posts