More Bill Simmons love...

-The Glove-

Reaction score
It's "kudos" man! Better change your thread title before Montana sees it.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
It was Montana crying about that, not Throwdown. :)

Also, Bill Simmons has every right to brag. He predicted we'd be in the Super Bowl before the season started. Him and Brock Huard are like, the only two true believers from before the season that I'm aware of.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3576ico3 said:

Also, Bill Simmons has every right to brag. He predicted we'd be in the Super Bowl before the season started. Him and Brock Huard are like, the only two true believers from before the season that I'm aware of.
Ah my bad. Edit!

rideaducati

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":13vbmmil said:

I believed. I still believe.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":6rhtvxt1 said:

Matt Williamson apparently did as well. He predicted RW would be the best QB in the division and Seattle and SF would be battling it out for the divisional crown.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Love
Appreciation
Kudos
Praise
Adulation
Idolatry
Respect
Regard
Worship
Adoration
Devotion
Esteem
Regard
Recognition
Reverence
Veneration
Really, really like

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH :242733: :242733: :242733: :242733: :242733:

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1f41j3h0 said:

And Kip. He believed.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":1bc37fht said:
RolandDeschain":1bc37fht said:

And Kip. He believed.

Same response. When he's a known media NFL personality, let me know. (Kip probably should be, that's not a dig on him.)

A London Hawk

Reaction score
If Kip was a known media personality we'd have to hate him. I like him as he is :)

kearly

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1uvfy6qb said:

Obviously I'm not a national media type. I predicted Seahawks-Ravens in the big game before Bill Simmons did. I believe BFS did as well.

My dad successfully predicted Giants over Pats in the Summer of 2011. In the Summer of 2012 he picked Seattle over Denver. When I told him last year that I was busy doing a big research project on late round QBs he immediately told me to check out Russell Wilson. I made fun of him, then researched Wilson and became a believer.

I'm thinking he should start taking an interest in the stock exchange.

Latest posts