Contrasting styles, without words.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
happy-harbaugh1-10-18-12.gif

Jimmy spitHarbend

Carrollstrut

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I'd pay $100 to watch Pete Carroll coach a game in a smoking jacket with a pipe.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
LOL....I sooo love that Pete Carroll gif.

Can anyone tell me how to re-size it?

travlinhawk

Reaction score
SEG baby! (Sh*t Eating Grin) I had one of these myself after we destroyed the 9ers.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
SNDavidson":1ygsnj6d said:
I'd pay $100 to watch Pete Carroll coach a game in a smoking jacket with a pipe.

Lol. :lol:

I'd double your offer to watch that scenario carried out while seated from an elevated throne.

Seeker

Reaction score
Having Pete Caroll as our coach is like having Mahoney from police academy on the sideline. i love it. he always has a scheme for the team. i think pete played the suspensions like a fiddle. genius.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Harbaugh's anger and intensity isn't just going to cause an aneurysm, it's going to blow his head clean off his body.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I know everyone's goint to take losses bad, but Harbaugh seems to be to be a real front runner. Funny and entertaining if they win, but a really whiny little b*** when things aren't going well. I thought my feelings towards him was cause he coaches a division rival, but a friend of mine who is a Giants fan can't stand him either. Can't wait till players start tuning him out.

Floridahawk79

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":b3y3bwbd said:
I know everyone's goint to take losses bad, but Harbaugh seems to be to be a real front runner. Funny and entertaining if they win, but a really whiny little b*** when things aren't going well. I thought my feelings towards him was cause he coaches a division rival, but a friend of mine who is a Giants fan can't stand him either. Can't wait till players start tuning him out.

Won't be much longer.

Veilside

Reaction score
I'm no Harbaugh fan, but is it really fair to compare gifs of him losing to 1 of Pete winning? A good comparison would be showing 1 of Pete losing and seeing how less agitated he is in the same situation. I'm sure you could find one of Harbaugh winning and 1 of Pete losing and it would look more negatively on Pete.

That said, I still like the gifs!

OP
OP
Scottemojo

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Veilside":3jehpv9w said:
I'm no Harbaugh fan, but is it really fair to compare gifs of him losing to 1 of Pete winning? A good comparison would be showing 1 of Pete losing and seeing how less agitated he is in the same situation. I'm sure you could find one of Harbaugh winning and 1 of Pete losing and it would look more negatively on Pete.

That said, I still like the gifs!
How do you know if those are of him losing?

Latest posts