Sherman wins appeal - will not be suspended!

SNDavidson

Reaction score
If I was Sherman I'd threaten PFT with a defamation lawsuit right now, that is just ridiculous, what credible publication would print something so inflammatory and unsubstantiated? It's blind reaching hate in print, that is disgusting, really?

Sentrix

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":olrfwz53 said:
Quote from some commenter at PFT:

You can tell that this guy was on something. Sitting on the sidelines in the game against the Cardinals, he could not sit still for one moment. Classic signs and symptoms of being speeded up by something other than “the 12th man.”

Lmao.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
drdiags":1wd7ciea said:
More quotes

Chris Daniels ‏@ChrisDaniels5
I'm also told the credibility, and strength of denial by @RSherman_25 was very important to the case getting overturned

SC_DougFarrar ‏@SC_DougFarrar
Just talked to Richard Sherman's attorney. This is getting good.

I gather Doug updated his story with the attorney info here

You hear that, cheerio pissers?

Sentrix

Reaction score
SNDavidson":1zi6ilzw said:
If I was Sherman I'd threaten PFT with a defamation lawsuit right now, that is just ridiculous, what credible publication would print something so inflammatory and unsubstantiated? It's blind reaching hate in print, that is disgusting, really?

I think it was just a comment on an article, not print from the article itself.
PFT wouldn't run that.

djb28

Reaction score
Alright, Continue with the Super Bowl talk now! lol

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Sentrix":u2b21h1w said:
SNDavidson":u2b21h1w said:

I think it was just a comment on an article, not print from the article itself.
PFT wouldn't run that.

Oh, ok, that's actually a relief. In any case, holy cow there are some morons on the internet!

CPHawk

Reaction score
Clair Just said on the radio, that no one has ever gotten off. And that other guys used the same defense sherm used. Sounds like he had a very, very good case.

Shock2k

Reaction score
Sherman admitted that he drank from a "tainted" container. So the fact it was in his system may be indisputable. At least I never saw him retract the statement.

Do I care.

Not a single bit. The fact we argue about procedure isn't for the times people use it to get out of trouble. It's for the times when innocent people are "hanged" becaue of bad procedure. The NFL did the right thing.

Besides, he said he drank from a tainted bottle, I will take him at his word. If he did, people are allowed to make mistakes. Part of being human is to be thoughtfull and reasonable.

MrCarey

Reaction score
Sherman didn't admit he did that, did he? Where did you see him say that?

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Shock2k":3sn4msrd said:
Sherman admitted that he drank from a "tainted" container. So the fact it was in his system may be indisputable. At least I never saw him retract the statement.

Do I care.

Not a single bit. The fact we argue about procedure isn't for the times people use it to get out of trouble. It's for the times when innocent people are "hanged" becaue of bad procedure. The NFL did the right thing.

Besides, he said he drank from a tainted bottle, I will take him at his word. If he did, people are allowed to make mistakes. Part of being human is to be thoughtfull and reasonable.

completely WRONG, so sorry.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I am actually more satisfied with how pissed off Whiner nation is than not losing Sherm for a few games. Their displeasure is PRICELESS. The Whining is at epic levels right now. I just LOVE being a fan of the source of their anger.

They fricking hate us and I am jacked about it regardless of what happens in the playoffs.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Sherman was asked how frustrating it was this came out before the appeal process: "Oh, that's going to be dealt with also," Sherman said.

Sounds like he really is going to go for the defamation suit.

BlueTalons

Reaction score
drdiags":2uej4pos said:
I gather Doug updated his story with the attorney info here
This quote alone was all that was needed:
And since the NFL's drug policy states that a confirmation test must be done by a different technician after any positive test, and Cook did both tests, this was a further violation of the process.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
If the cup leaketh tinkle
Then your joke of a front office is ruining the best league in sports and you all should be deported.

JonRud

Reaction score
I am just glad this is over so we can focus on the playoffs and not have to talk about urine anymore.