ESPN ROTY poll.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Interesting map of where the votes come from.

Deixis

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":qyn5u2iy said:
Interesting map of where the votes come from.

My thought exactly. Those polls usually seem to paint a very clear picture related to the voting options. All three QBs are seemingly getting love from all over; Luck less so though.

*EDIT: Quoted the wrong guy :roll:

Fox0r

Reaction score
I don't think it is any mistake where the votes are coming from.

RG3 is getting a majority of the votes in the middle of the country because he went to college in Texas. Same reason Russell is destroying in Wisconsin. I find it interesting that North Carolina is not pro-Russell. Maybe due to the bad break up.

DericLee

Reaction score
As long as he is leading in the international poll votes I'm all good.

Dangeruss a world wide phenom.

setha880

Reaction score
More then likely it's pissed off UNC fans still mad that Russell owned them all 3 years at State.

lobohawk

Reaction score
Fox0r":2ugfcdfb said:

RG3 is getting a majority of the votes in the middle of the country because he went to college in Texas. Same reason Russell is destroying in Wisconsin. I find it interesting that North Carolina is not pro-Russell. Maybe due to the bad break up.

Lotsa Redskins fans in NC. Left over from the days before the Panthers. Also, UNCheat fans will generally take any free shot at NC State they can.

aawolf

Reaction score
I think, even when Wilson breaks the Rookie TD record, he will unjustly not win OROY--he'll have a few supporters but he'll be overlooked. Same thing happened when he was overlooked by colleges in high school playing in VA (with his 2* rating, and only being recruited by NC State as a D1 prospect), same thing happened when he was overlooked for a Hiesman finalist his senior year (33 TDs and 4 INTs, are you f'n kidding? Not to say he should have won it, but he should have been invited to NY), same thing happened on Draft Day when he went in the 3rd round (75th overall pick, we see how that went).

I think its a good thing...he'll just have one more chip on his shoulder and continue playing above everyone's expectations except his own.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Fox0r":am8o2m2t said:

Wilson graduated from NC State. Not exactly a terrible split. And while NC State isn't pretty large, it's not like UW or UO which are one of the only two options in the state where it concerns FBS sports.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Well I'm bored so I took that map of the states and who they're voting for and I broke it down as if it were a presidential election. Here are the electoral votes

Wilson 236
RGIII 211
Luck 79

Contested states: Arizona 11 tied Griffin/Wilson Mississippi 6 three way tie Connecticut 7 Tied Luck/Griffin Rhode Island 4 tied Griffin/Wilson Vermont 3 tied Wilson/Griffin

So long as Wilson pulls down any one contested state other than Vermont, he clinches. All hail the OROY!

sc85sis

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":208kmkq6 said:
Well I'm bored so I took that map of the states and who they're voting for and I broke it down as if it were a presidential election. Here are the electoral votes

Wilson 236
RGIII 211
Luck 79

Contested states: Arizona 11 tied Griffin/Wilson Mississippi 6 three way tie Connecticut 7 Tied Luck/Griffin Rhode Island 4 tied Griffin/Wilson Vermont 3 tied Wilson/Griffin

So long as Wilson pulls down any one contested state other than Vermont, he clinches. All hail the OROY!
Hail to the Chief, President of the Rookies!

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":5nm2rb3v said:
Russell is gaining more ground, he now has 40% of the votes with 19,000 votes in.
Still at 40% with over 20k votes now.