Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: I Love the Seahawks!
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:16 pm 
NET Rookie

Even got the wife to root for 'em..

It's hard being the lone Seahawks Fan in Los Angeles.

Been here since I was 13, but never lost my roots and love for the Seahawks! Glad I found this site back in the early 2000's , you all help keep me sane!

Post subject: Re: I Love the Seahawks!
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:19 pm 
NET Rookie

I agree this site is amazing. I even want the M's to be good cause I know it would make a lot of the guys on here happy. And yes I am a Yankees fan......sorry

Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:23 pm 
NET Veteran

I'm in Jersey, we are FAR and few out here. I'm always told I am the 1st seahawk fan they have ever met. I love it. I dare to be different. Though I am looking forward to making my 1st trip out to Seattle. The past few years I've gotten myself stable enough to pay for the trip but unfortunately we haven't been that good and I haven't had the confidence of expecting a win, but with this team, and this quarterback, I know how that confidence for the next few years to come

Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:31 pm 
[[ .NET Godfather ]]

My son is from Jersey and when he got back to Newark after being out here (and seeing the Cardinals get destroyed 58-0) he couldn't believe the Seahawks swag he saw there.

"We're about to be legendary." - Richard Sherman to the Seahawks sideline in the 3rd quarter of SBXLVIII

Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:56 pm 
NET Rookie

I went in 09 vs 49ers when Butler caught a 40 yrd td with a min or so left. I had no voice after the game and could not believe how loud it is there. And of course after the game walking to the car a couple SF fans started shit. lol... If I could I would live in Seattle. Damm Ex wife and kids!...

Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:09 pm 
NET Bench Warmer

Perhaps the 'Hawks are on there way to being the next "America's Team"! I've always lived in TX & OK and started following them back in '82 because they were the only team that seemed to do trick plays.

I've never met another fan here in Bastrop TX, so I invited all my friends to the local pub for MNF and told them to wear Seahawks colors and I'd buy 'em a beer. The Pub owner is a Packers fan and they were outnumbered. Now all my pals are following them :th2thumbs:

I've got to get to Seattle for a game, seen them in other stadiums but not at HOME!

Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:10 pm 
NET Rookie

Dude, the 12th man is legion in Los Angeles. You gotta get to The Backstage bar in Culver City for gameday sometime. It's a 12th man's paradise.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:15 pm 
NET Veteran

kinesmajor wrote:

It's hard being the lone Seahawks Fan in Los Angeles.

Errr.........I know there's probably still a lot of Raider and Ram fans in LA, but they have no business talking any sort of crap to you. 2nd largest market in the country, and they couldn't even keep their NFL teams.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]