Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Rams @ Angry Birds)

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
34 - 12. Team is primed for a SB run, and they aren't stopping now. They're playing for the division Sunday, let's not forget.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
The Rams are getting better and better and have already beaten us once, but I think the Hawks will continue their trend of slaughtering everything in their path.

Hawks 38
Rams 13

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
I think the Rams are going to be our best opponent of the last month, because I think they are the best coached. I think our O will continue to play well and our D will be stout, but I don't think the turnover train will keep rolling like it has.

This is a game the Hawks 100% must win, there's no reason not to.

Hawks 27
Rams 17

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
50-3 Rams

Record when picking against Seahawks last 3 weeks: 0-3
Score when picking against Hawks over sam stretch: 150-27 Seahawks

Keeping the streak alive!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
SilkMonkey":2r73o7f5 said:
50-3 Rams

Record when picking against Seahawks last 3 weeks: 0-3
Score when picking against Hawks over sam stretch: 150-27 Seahawks

Keeping the streak alive!
That's right, no jinxing allowed. You da man!!

nanomoz

Reaction score
27-16, Angry Birds. I think the Rams play a tough game, but wear down late. Fisher will have them prepared, and has some solid personnel on defense.

AvengerRam

Reaction score
I suppose that, in light of recent success, the confidence of Hawks fans is understandable. That said, some of these picks are downright silly.

Even more silly is the notion that the Rams have "packed it in" and won't fight to win this one.

If anyone here wants to give me the Rams and 20 points, I'm game.

My (admittedly homer but hey, it could happen) pick:

Rams 22
Seahawks 21

Lithium

Reaction score
AvengerRam":39s54jkz said:
I suppose that, in light of recent success, the confidence of Hawks fans is understandable. That said, some of these picks are downright silly.

Even more silly is the notion that the Rams have "packed it in" and won't fight to win this one.

If anyone here wants to give me the Rams and 20 points, I'm game.

My (admittedly homer but hey, it could happen) pick:

Rams 22
Seahawks 21

73-0

AvengerRam

Reaction score
We interrupt this shameless boasting to bring you this episode of GREAT MOMENTS IN SEAHAWKS/RAMS HISTORY...

628x471

This has been GREAT MOMENTS IN SEAHAWKS/RAMS HISTORY.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled gloating.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Avenger, that game made us so mad that we let you have Josh Brown for only 3 million per year after that.

AvengerRam

Reaction score
Yeah, and the Rams were so tired after that game that decided not to bother tackling Michael Vick or Warrick Dunn in the next week's game. :(

AvengerRam

Reaction score
I could have gone really old school, but I wonder how many of you are old enough to remember this one:

seahawk1.JPG

Hawk Finn

Reaction score
Rams - 27
Hawks - 20

A little bit of mortality is a good thing heading into the playoffs. They've seen what they can do when they're on, now remind them of what can happen when they aren't. Hubris is best left to crackers, even if it is roasted red pepper flavor.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
AvengerRam":g8lkernm said:
I could have gone really old school, but I wonder how many of you are old enough to remember this one:

seahawk1.JPG
Me. I'm old. I was watching the NFL for the last 2 seasons of Jim Brown's career. I saw Gale Sayers' 6 TD game (against the Forty Whiners LOL), etc. etc.....
Wow, a pic when they were the LOS ANGELES Rams. Remember Jack Snow? Roman Gabriel? Dick Bass? Lamar Lundy?
And btw, the pic of the drop in the end zone was a low blow man. One of our most painful moments in a history of many. Assume the pic is from the game the Hawks had like minus 7 total yards or whatever it was? Like I said, one of many. It's different now though. Russell Wilson man, Russell Wilson.

You seem like a fair and reasonable person especially considering your comment about Vick and Dunn running wild on your guys the next week. Man up and come in here take your medicine after our team whips yours Sunday. That'll prove you're no douche.

AvengerRam

Reaction score
I'll stop on over either way, and if you want to say "hey" at ClanRam, I'm pretty much always there.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
49 - (-17) I think the Rams are going to get blown out so bad they score negative points.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Avenger, I tried posting on ClanRam the other day and could not for the life of me find a "post new topic" button...

Latest posts