This is funny. 49er fan on the CLINK.

Hawks46

Reaction score
You could still hear the whistle when they called that bullsh*t call on Chancellor. You don't hear any Whiner fans complaining about that.

djb28

Reaction score
I am pretty sure that when the Refs blow the whistle, They also make waving gestures with their arms to rule a play over. WHAT ELSE YOU GOT?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
It's called home field advantage for a reason. Nothing is stopping the whiners from do the same thing at Candlecrap park.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
So they're saying that Seahawks fans were too loud when the team was on OFFENSE and Baldwin got speared while being wrestled to the ground by Goldson? Because that's the main play where a SF player not hearing a whistle cost them. That's hilarious.

Not surprising to hear such an idiotic complaint from SF fans. They really are one of the dumbest groups you will come up against. Idiot Niner fan in my section got kicked out of the game for trying to fight a Seahawk fan who high-fived his friend next to him. The Niner fan was bumped and freaked out thinking the Hawk fan had punched him. It was EXACTLY what I witnessed when I went to Candledump myself. One of the biggest bandwagon frontrunner fanbases you'll find. None of these fools were around while the Niners sucked for a decade. Just goes to explain their inability to understand basic concepts of the game.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
SeaTown81":1rrmi6sn said:
So they're saying that Seahawks fans were too loud when the team was on OFFENSE and Baldwin got speared while being wrestled to the ground by Goldson? Because that's the main play where a SF player not hearing a whistle cost them. That's hilarious.

Not surprising to hear such an idiotic complaint from SF fans. They really are one of the dumbest groups you will come up against. Idiot Niner fan in my section got kicked out of the game for trying to fight a Seahawk fan who high-fived his friend next to him. The Niner fan was bumped and freaked out thinking the Hawk fan had punched him. It was EXACTLY what I witnessed when I went to Candledump myself. One of the biggest bandwagon frontrunner fanbases you'll find. None of these fools were around while the Niners sucked for a decade. Just goes to explain their inability to understand basic concepts of the game.
I call them Noners for a reason. When they're losing, there's none around. When they're winning, they're everywhere.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3per71p7 said:
It's called home field advantage for a reason. Nothing is stopping the whiners from do the same thing at Candlecrap park.

Every NFL town can do this. I don't go to games to sit on my hands, expect to be amused, then golf clap when a play is over.
In Seattle, it's a 60 minute verbal assault.

Fans can bitch all they want. This is Mecca for sports crazies in America.
If you haven't watched a big game in Seattle, you haven't seen what the NFL truly has to offer.

I've talked to tons of opposing fans that get really jealous after watching a game here.
Win or lose, folks are impressed about how we bring it.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":xb8tqn4g said:

...they would rather piss and moan about it being too loud. Bunch of Ninnies.

hawker84

Reaction score
that's some good sheit right there... my man ate his crow like a champion.. props to you pig pen.. what do you know, humble niner fans do exist.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Think about it for a second how incredibly stupid this is: Complaining about a pro sporting event being too loud??? Holy sh** what an idiot.

bingotown

Reaction score
Tell whiner fans and all fans around the league if you don't like the crowd noise come to play. If you can't take the crowd out of the game then bring your ear plugs.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Talk about misdirected anger. I guess it's easier to lash out at the team that beat you guys down like a red headed stepchild, than look inward cause that would hurt too much.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
hedgehawk":2i12sv8j said:
Speaking of home stadiums I think the NFL has an issue on their hands and if I were Harbaugh or any coach I would be livid with the league about the unfair advantage the Hawks have. Not that their crowd makes it hard to hear on offense and teams have to take timeouts to avoid penalties. That's all fair imo. The problem is when their crowd makes it sooo loud that the refs are unable to safely officiate a game. Their D players play well beyond the whistle cause nobody can hear the damn whistle, and even when making a big play on offense can be very loud which is what resulted in Cullivers penalty of playing beyond the whistle.

They can't have it both ways. If their crowd is so loud that the whistle can't be heard then the NFL must do something to address the issue. Be it louder whistles, hearing aids of some kind, something. To do nothing is simply unsafe, and completely unfair.
I'm waiting for the punch line, so please don't leave us all hangin'

Culliver was guilty as hell for that after play bullshit, and his frustration for being inept had nothing to do with hearing or not hearing the f'n whistle, game over.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":r4qlis4n said:
Candlecrap?, more like Candlewaxtoiletbowlring. :16: