Going to my first Seahawks game ever this weekend vs Rams !

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Hey so yea been living up here for about 15 years, been a hawks fan since 2000 ish, finally going to my first game with my girlfriend. Im super excited!

Are the stadium seats comfortable? Should I invest in some stadium cushions?

Other tips/advice?

Photo ops?

Places in C-Link to check out?

Thanks guys!

Go Hawks!
    fabes253
    NET Bench Warmer

• Where are you sitting greatly influences the comfort of the seats/bleachers (and also whether you will be able to sit and see at the same time).

If it's a clear day walk around the 300 level a bit..nice views(especially to the west)

If you're a local (or just dig all levels of football regardless) check out the "state of football" helmet display of every high school team in the state just to the south of the team shop inside the westside.

getting there early and want the seahawks theme park/tradeshow experience? go to the exhibition center..

Getting there just in the nick of time/want the "as you see it on TV" entrance experience? Enter from the north lot...

etc..etc...etc..
    "When you're running at me like that and I'm running at you...It's gonna be a nasty scene" BAMBAM!!
    tooshort
    NET Veteran

• A fan for 15 years? What took you so long?!

The seats are fine. I wouldn't call them comfortable. But they aren't uncomfortable. As long as you don't sit in the Hawks Nest where it's metal bleachers. That's the only place you'd need a cushion.

Enjoy the game. They are pretty fun. ;)
    SeaTown81
    * NET Alumni *

• SeaTown81 wrote:A fan for 15 years? What took you so long?!

The seats are fine. I wouldn't call them comfortable. But they aren't uncomfortable. As long as you don't sit in the Hawks Nest where it's metal bleachers. That's the only place you'd need a cushion.

Waited for em to win a few games maybe?
    :O
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

• Tech Worlds wrote:
    SeaTown81 wrote:A fan for 15 years? What took you so long?!

Waited for em to win a few games maybe?
    :O

Hey now... only took the dude/person 3 years to become a fan in the midst of "intro to Hasselbeck" (otherwise known as the "how the hell do you struggle enough to make people cheer for dilfer to come off the bench you %$#$^^#&#$?" era)
    "When you're running at me like that and I'm running at you...It's gonna be a nasty scene" BAMBAM!!
    tooshort
    NET Veteran

• Bring food :) you are allowed to bring peanuts, pizza etc so may as well buy it cheaper outside. Unless you want your hands free while walking around
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

• fabes253 wrote:Hey so yea been living up here for about 15 years, been a hawks fan since 2000 ish, finally going to my first game with my girlfriend. Im super excited!

Are the stadium seats comfortable? Should I invest in some stadium cushions?

Other tips/advice?

Photo ops?

Places in C-Link to check out?

Thanks guys!

Go Hawks!

Stadium seats? You won't be sitting down enough to need them!
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

• I'm surprised it took someone so long to mention that, Glove. You won't be sitting down for any length of time, so don't worry about it. You're standing the entire time the defense is on the field. Even if you don't want to be, you won't be able to see anything due to those in front of you standing during said times. :)
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• And most likely we'll be standing, but quiet, on offense most of the game too.

If the scoreboard is also showing a pending Niner loss, it will be a party atmosphere.
    Riley12
    * NET Recluse *
    * NET Recluse *

• Riley12 wrote:If the scoreboard is also showing a pending Niner loss, it will be a party atmosphere.

Don't get our hopes up, you tease.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:59 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information