Beautiful Thread

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
That's about what I'd expect to hear.

One of the more interesting posts (1st): "Last year Harbs n-company were able to adjust and compensate for our short-cummings. This season.....not so much. "

Is it just me or do Niner fans always spell come with a "CUM"? Only in San Fran, baby.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I personally love the thread that blames the refs on their... 42-13 loss.

:lol:

drdiags

Reaction score
-The Glove-":18s7ugdk said:
Ah! See you don't catch things like that sitting in the 300 level at the game

One of the reasons I donate my season tickets to my kid. That and the ability to get toasted and not be a menace to society. :th2thumbs:

A Seahawks fan will always be representing Sec 315 Row W Seats 1 & 2 while I am living.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I might be alone in this thinking, but I still think the Niners are the class of the conference regardless of what happened on Sunday. Now I know the Hawks were actually better on the road this year, even in their losses and that in the Chicago game, a monster was created, but SF is built to win and they have win some pretty significant road games.

It isn't that I enjoy saying it, but that Niner team can get it done if they put it together. Sure, I love seeing them in disarray and giving up, but that is how they roll.

I wasn't expecting the Hawks to have the kind of balance in all aspects of their game THIS year, but thought they would improve, that Niner team has had that balance for a while and if CK can calm down, they will go far.

Still fun seeing the fans in the doldrums though. Sort of "backing" in to the playoffs.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
The Radish":27wy9zov said:
Change the names and its just like reading our forums after a loss.

Funny, I had the same worry about our D prior to that game as they have now. lol

If there is a choice between them being miserable and us being miserable, I'll take them every time.

:D

Our forums get like that if we lose by a last second FG. We haven't seen what our forums would be like this year after a blowout loss because IT HASN'T HAPPENED. :mrgreen:

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":1xi6rhcj said:
I might be alone in this thinking, but I still think the Niners are the class of the conference regardless of what happened on Sunday. Now I know the Hawks were actually better on the road this year, even in their losses and that in the Chicago game, a monster was created, but SF is built to win and they have win some pretty significant road games.

It isn't that I enjoy saying it, but that Niner team can get it done if they put it together. Sure, I love seeing them in disarray and giving up, but that is how they roll.

I wasn't expecting the Hawks to have the kind of balance in all aspects of their game THIS year, but thought they would improve, that Niner team has had that balance for a while and if CK can calm down, they will go far.

Still fun seeing the fans in the doldrums though. Sort of "backing" in to the playoffs.

You know they are only a half game better then us right?

That DOES NOT make them the class of the division.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Largent80":3g7t8bck said:
How does it feel to have your ass ripped off by a Seachicken?

Just ask a 49er.

ASS RIPPIN FEVER !! ( Sung to the tune of Cat Scratch fever by Theodore Nugent)

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2bjmq3g3 said:
You know they are only a half game better then us right?

That DOES NOT make them the class of the division.

I wouldn't even call them that, the delay of game penalty that cost the Rams a win that forced the tie was called prematurely.