Post your Seahawk related Christmas gifts here

largenutz

Reaction score
wheres all these old school tez jerseyd coming from-Did mitchell n ness finally decide to make some other Seahawks finally? gonna go check their site_

jhawk91

Reaction score
largenutz":ejeenkxb said:
wheres all these old school tez jerseyd coming from-Did mitchell n ness finally decide to make some other Seahawks finally? gonna go check their site_

No idea where the away ones are commin from but both fansedge.com and justsports.com have home tez jerseys and away and home largent jerseys and also away authentic largent jerseys. There on sale right now to at justsports.net

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
#12 Wolf Grey jersey. Stoked! (Told my wife I'm glad I have a jersey to wear during the Super Bowl win this year. She rolled her eyes, but she knows. She knows my Hawks are going to take down the Packers and everyone else.)

Meedsy

Reaction score
I got a solid haul this year. Bought myself a Wilson Home jersey on my way down to watch the Cardinals thrashing which I called a Christmas present to myself:) Wife and kids got me a Seahawks wallet, hat and license plate. i bought my little 2 year old girl a 12th man home jersey and my 6 month old boy a home Lynch jersey. Wife is rocking a Tatupu (need to upgrade soon) so we are all decked out and ready for the playoffs! Go Hawks!!

Claden

Reaction score
Other than the jerseys I bought for myself, my brother got me a new hat.

Dirtball

Reaction score
I got a new Seahawk lined jacket, a shirt "It's a Seahawk world, your just living in it" ,a Hawknome, an original Seahawks hat from 1976, a Hawks watch, some Seahawk duct-tape..

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Seahawks hat, Seahawks beach towel, Seahawks hoodie. All of them wrapped in our shade of lime green with Seahawks bows on them, and with our new dark blue color for ribbon. Very tight; I loved the wrapping. Stuff SCREAMED "Go Hawks!"

DHawk

Reaction score
Seahawks hat, shirt, and a really sweet jacket with room for some Super Bowl patches...

PascoHawk

Reaction score
I got tickets for the lambs game. Will be my second trip to a game. I am so jacked.

Rose City Hawk

Reaction score
Just purchased a #3 Wilson home jersey, love it. Got to buy it at the stadium prior to the 49'ers game, man what a night that was!

Deixis

Reaction score
My girlfriend got me a #3 home jersey (the $99 one). Absolutely loving it; hard to come by the new unis here in little Denmark, so she went through the trouble (and the expense!) of ordering it from "over there" :D

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I got a Grey 12th Man jersey. Only downside is that my GF saw Russell Wilson at Nordstrom after she had bought it and had it with her, and she chickened out on asking him to sign it!

(not really a problem - I'm glad she did not bother him)