Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Jeff Fisher's Wednesday Presser
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:47 pm 
[[ .NET Godfather ]]

Talks about the Hawks (obviously).

http://www.stlouisrams.com/media-center ... 49a2906397

"We're about to be legendary." - Richard Sherman to the Seahawks sideline in the 3rd quarter of SBXLVIII

Post subject: Re: Jeff Fisher's Wednesday Presser
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:56 pm 
NET Veteran

He has a whole lot of respect for the Seahawks ability to make plays when it seems there is no chance.

Wilson has improved by leaps and bounds from early on, and the O-line is getting IT.

Fisher is no fool, so I expect him to dial up some exotic Defensive plays,,But I think he already knows that Wilson won't be fooled multiple times, Wilson is too quick to study and solve on the fly.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:45 pm 
NET Practice Squad

Very respectful interview. What a lousy question at the "How do you stop them from getting 50+ points."

Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:15 am 
NET Starter

Apeman00 wrote:
Very respectful interview. What a lousy question at the "How do you stop them from getting 50+ points."

Fisher is always respectful about the opposing team. If you watch his pressers as much as I do, he always credits the good player on all teams.

He is a fan of good football.

There will never be honking at your bus from him. He is first class.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:26 am 
NET Veteran

scutterhawk wrote:
He has a whole lot of respect for the Seahawks ability to make plays when it seems there is no chance.

Wilson has improved by leaps and bounds from early on, and the O-line is getting IT.

Fisher is no fool, so I expect him to dial up some exotic Defensive plays,,But I think he already knows that Wilson won't be fooled multiple times, Wilson is too quick to study and solve on the fly.

I still maintain that this will be our toughest game of the season. Fisher is a shrewd game planner and he's really in zone in that regard when he prepares for division opponents. I would rank there D-line on par with the 9ers WITH Justin Smith healthy. We're talking about a team that played the 9ers to a standstill in their 1st contest, then beat them by a hair in the second. Not many teams can beat the 9ers if the score stays close. That's some stout D.

On the other side of the ball, it appears we'll without Browner AND Sherman just in time to take on Amendola. I'll heave a sigh of relief if we win this one. Russell will have to play out of his mind because he's got Fisher's full attention, unilke Harbaugh, who must have just assumed RW's supposed improvement was because he was facing inferior teams...a-r-r-o-g-a-n-c-e.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:46 am 
NET Starter

HawKnPeppa wrote:
scutterhawk wrote:

I still maintain that this will be our toughest game of the season. Fisher is a shrewd game planner and he's really in zone in that regard when he prepares for division opponents. I would rank there D-line on par with the 9ers WITH Justin Smith healthy. We're talking about a team that played the 9ers to a standstill in their 1st contest, then beat them by a hair in the second. Not many teams can beat the 9ers if the score stays close. That's some stout D.

On the other side of the ball, it appears we'll without Browner AND Sherman just in time to take on Amendola. I'll heave a sigh of relief if we win this one. Russell will have to play out of his mind because he's got Fisher's full attention, unilke Harbaugh, who must have just assumed RW's supposed improvement was because he was facing inferior teams...a-r-r-o-g-a-n-c-e.

I don't know what will happen this Sunday. You may blow us out. You might not.

But, fans like this are why I am rooting for you to win the SB and make the NFC W solid. Seahawks fans are based on now, this year.

SF fans keep resorting to their old SB wins no one can remember.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]